IO Paris Hiltons mobile phone..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
IO Paris Hiltons mobile phone hacked

paris´ mobile was hacked and the phone numbers were all over the net.. i wonder what stephen king has to do with paris, but anyway.. probably i ´ll ask him per email..

if you wanna diss eminem its your chance, just call him. avril lavigne, usher, fred durst, christina aguilera will all have to switch numbers... nice list. and everyone ´s going to be so angry with poor paris :lol:

however, some say the secret service has smelled blood, so if you find the book on the net, do a rather lowkey research, and tell only to your closest friends :D

Last edited:
in that case not king´s cell phone number, but an email address.

however, the strangest entry is the mysterious "egplant dike ass".

i really don ´t know who to call. anna kournikova, maybe. or russell simmons? dunno.. i ´m just interested in showbiz jobs :D

Last edited:
Sicy said:
Yeah pay attention hip hop :madspit: :wink:

Excuse me. I had a long intense conversation with Lara Flynn Boyle.. no time to check Lemonade Stand, for that matter.. :D

I thought it was funny, btw.

Paris is a moron, and I don't find her attractive, either. Although, I suppose that I am in the minority on that one.

Still, celebs having to get their phone numbers changed cracks me up. I don't really feel sorry for them. They can just tell someone to do it for them.

Back
Top Bottom