IO! OMG! He just walked past my work! He just walked past my work! *high scream*!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and so the quest continues

I'm strangely intrigued even though male bums play a huge role in all off this

I wonder if some day there will be a lady who becomes madly in love with me walking by her work, but never says anything to me....that would be nice to know about.

You should have stopped him or something and said something....anything to get his attention, we don't read minds you know.

LOL!

:lmao:

I love this!

Yesterday I saw him head down (cap down) literally buried into this magazine, and he looked like he was hyper and all excited.......and I've seen these magazines, and they are car magazines.......:lmao: @ men gettin excited over cars!

AND he gets excited talkin to his friends on his mobile!

:laugh:

Its just too damn funny!!!!!!!!! :happy:

time to resurrect this thread. what's the scoop mad dawg?

(Edgeman, I would guess the avatar to be Angelina Jolie, but I'm not oen hunderd percent conclusive)

Awww lol I remember having feelings like this over someone...although I did used to chat to him now and again...

hehe makes u feel like a little school girl again doesn't it?

Love this thread! :heart:

:hug: Skeeky - how ya doin baby! :happy:

ok - truth is, I still happen to have a crush on him.....and I bloomin well think I may have made a bit obvious.....by maybe lookin his direction on and off.........so as of today I am forcing myself to stop, cause truth is............the whole thing is pointless.................it was awful when he passed, I mean, theres still a fecking hole in the ceiling where I floated up in pure bliss after seeing him..........so like..........:slant:

Ach well......I was very excited.

I feel like a dried up shrivelled old pale dunk with no hope now.

thank you for asking anyhow. :kiss:

Last edited:
yes, i love happy endings too.

where I get to be down and all :reject:ed over it, and he prob happy as larry with a huge busted garlfriend called Jennifer Bigtop, and like who am I kidding..........?

NO NO NO MORE MADDIE< STOP STARING AT SOMEONE!

Must stop
Must stop

its all fecking over kids...............:(

aww maddie :hug:

never say never.....who knows...maybe one day when you least expect it, you'll accitentally bump into someone, or someone will accidentally bump into you, and you'll look up and guess who it will be....could happen, right? :shrug: :sexywink:

Abel, honey,

4 weeks ago I bumped into someone and now its gonna cost me about ?250 in repairs due to the wing to be fully replaced and its not funny cause the bloomin Peugeot dealers make bloomin shite fukbollock tin cars!

:angry:

argh i may forget it Boyle, tis like havin angels fly out of me arse to get near the loikes of him!

He is still so cute though.......my heart always leaps out and pumps hard when I see him..

he looks a bit like Sally, well he is Sally's stance.

:)

:wave:

:hug: to all who have been good craic support!

But I think I may pack my bags and shove off. :(:(:(

:hug: maddie, I didn't mean bump into him with your car...just maybe walking down the street, or in a shop or something.

sorry to hear about your car :(

smiley-faces20.gif

:lmao:

if it fits.

ach now look! if anyone was reading this thread now they'd be dee-scuss-ted!

:D

Id laff if he read this......the guy himself, alone in his room, with one lightbulb on, and one moth-eaten bed, and a poster of Buffy.......:ohmy:

;)

LOL! Why did u edit that out?

or were u just afraid! :sexywink:

:hug:

hes off this week anyhow........maybe hes away on holiday with a bunch of girls......................:D eyein up bikini weeman!

LOL!

Ive really got to stop all my ideas and thoughts on him! I need...pinned...or something.

Back
Top Bottom