io # New Pick-up-linesJ!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antietam

The Fly
well I know that there is a medley of people from all across the globe on this site, I need some help, my pick up lines are getting lethargic, does anyone have any new one's? these are not working any more;

I noticed that you noticed me noticing you. .

lets have a party and invite your pants to come on down!

life begins with an orgasm! why don't we start living baby!

excuse me ma'am, if you have lost your virginity, can I at least have the box it came in?

why don't you sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up!!

(use only on the sista's) Hey sexual chocolate! I might be a honkey, but I'm hung like a donkey! (either flash or place their hand where the sun don't shine) ( not recomemded for those who are less than '5 inches limp)

you remind me of a championship fish I caught!! I didn't know whether to mount it or eat it!!

(for girls with J-LO butt) Damn baby!! If I had that caboose, I'd put it in the front of my Train!! ( it's in the presentation)

there must be something wrong with my eyes?? I can't take them off of you!!

Yeah it's big! and if you pet it, it spits! (again you have to back up your words to use this)

let's let only latex stand between you and I!!

I know there are alot of fish in the sea, but you are the only one I want to eat!!

You know I saved a girls life last night!! yeah, she was choking! !so I pulled my 10 inch piece of meat out of her mouth!! (it's really about 9 and 1/2)

so I need some new one's before I go out tonight? anyone have any good lines or have fallen for some other dudes lines?

My all-time favorite:

Do you wash your pants in Windex? Because I can see myself in them!

~LadyLemon~ said:
Would you like to slip into something more comfortable...like me?

:macdevil:

Can a guy use that on a girl? I don't want her to slip anything in me! I prefer to do the 'slipping'

auntie em you should post your picture in the picture thread in Lemonade Stand :drool:

Sicy said:
auntie em you should post your picture in the picture thread in Lemonade Stand :drool:

I don't know how? Isn't it clear how computer illiterate I am yet? If you pm or e-mail me I will! (can I post nude photo's?)

[q](for girls with J-LO butt) Damn baby!! If I had that caboose, I'd put it in the front of my Train!! ( it's in the presentation)[/q]

:lmao: this one really made me laugh! :up:

"I don't know what to say
I don't have a pick-up line for someone as beautiful as you"

I will always stay single though
and never have sex again
:|

Back
Top Bottom