IO: Neighbors suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they're "on the crank" or something. :crack:
I don't think they ever really sleep...
They never seem to stop moving...

Once, about a year ago, the apartment upstairs was empty for about 2 months and it was so wonderful. I got some good sleep then.

So what's the plot of the "Neighbours" soap?

2 years ago, because of my studies, I lived in a tiny flat and the neighbours upstairs used to make love in a very ... expressive way ! :eek:
I thought it could only happen in films ! :lol:

My neighbors are noisy in the sense that they just expanded their house big time and I had to put up with sixteen months with this bloody noisy construction project going on next door. I hate noise. Ugh!:mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Tonight, they're doin' it. :barf:
I guess they're trying to make up for all of the screaming last night.
Their bed is squeaking and they sound like they're going to crash through the ceiling...:no:
Time for the earplugs...
They work great but I can't hear my alarm in the morning.

I've got this guy living in the apartment above me who is a week-end dad. His little girl is cute, but a real terror. I think he feeds her nothing but Mountain Dew, pixy stix, and crystal meth. It can be two in the morning and this little kid is running around and screaming. Not fun!

meegannie said:

Except Izzy. :down::mad:

Izzy :down:
And Lil's ma :down:

I remember the old neighbours where they all used to jump into the swimming pool at the start of the show. That was back when I was about 4. :shifty:

meegannie said:

:mad: Did you see today when she had that crazy look on her face and was humming? It looked so funny....:laugh:

She always has that crazy look on her face! :laugh:

I don't know what the craic with Stu and your woman is but it's driving me mad
And have you noticed all the episodes have titles now? Todays was "Bad apples" and there was another one about "The nightmare that is Izzy" or something like that.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom