IO: My job sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adam'sbaby

War Child
I work at this "outlet" store. So we sell older products of the other stores we're connected to (Dutch store, so I won't bore you with names) and sell them for a much lower price.

I'm talking like Levi's(shoes) for about € 8!! I've got like 7 pairs of them now! But the problem is we have different rules, our store is always a bit of a chaos and our customers aren't the most well-mannered people. They can make an incredible mess. At the end of the day (especially Saturdays) the place looks like there's been a bomb explosion or something.

Our customers....They tend to try on shoes in one part of the store and put them back somewhere else like in the women's clothes section or the sports section(just one shoe 'though, the other one's in the children's section.....). Or they leave clothes in the men's shoes section....:eyebrow:

And sometimes(very often) they bring in food(chocolate, fruit, pizza, ice-cream etc.), eat half of it and hide the rest in a shoe box or they just toss it on the floor.......:mad:

And when you say something about it, they get mad AT YOU. Like it's our fault they don't know how to behave..:censored:

I think I need a new job.....:huh: What am I saying, I know I need a new job...

In a sad kind of way, it's a relief to me to know that it's not just the American public that's rude, lazy, disgusting, and disrespectful to retail employees..... :huh:

I've pulled my time in Retail Hell and my I raise my soft-soled shoes in honor of all of you still there. :bow: :bow:

I feel sorry for anybody who works retail. I'm 23, and I have 5 years of retail experience. :crack: NOT fun. I hope I never have to go back to that. I currently have a fabulous office job. :up:

Nice to know that I'm not the only one who has suffered in this phenomenon called Retail Hell ( <- Very apropriate name for it, BluRmGrl)......

Adam'sbaby said:
Nice to know that I'm not the only one who has suffered in this phenomenon called Retail Hell ( <- Very apropriate name for it, BluRmGrl)......
:cute: Thanks. I just call 'em as I see 'em! :D

Back
Top Bottom