IO, my head feels detached

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmartijn

Blue Crack Supplier
:crack:

I think I slept in a wrong position last night. I woke up early with a small headache. Took a paracetamol and went to bed again (I had one hour of sleep left, so I'd better use it). But I still feel a bit strange.

Then again, it's Monday. Yeehaa!

:yikes:

Marty (who wants to go to bed again)

Popmartijn said:
(wonders about the mail service to Australia)
they're also communists

I think mailing stuff to Oz usually takes just over a month or something

it gets shipped over there within 2 days but then it takes them about 5 weeks to check the parcel, because they don't trust us

rightfully so

nooooo it takes a while because we are one great big stinking hot desert .
clearly, we dont live in houses or have easily identifiable addresses.

i have to contact marty, iwb and mr soulful re: their compilations. the SEVERE complete and total lack of mp3s on my comp is a little bit of a set back.

it actually might not be too bad, as we did a backup a few months ago and many are on there. its just all my bush which are gone.

/whoring another chance to mourn the loss off such loved music files.

:sad:

I thought it was a common English word. The (defunct) Welsh band Catatonia even had a song called Goldfish & Paracetamol.
No, it's not mindnumbing, it's just some kind of aspirin.
Here's some medical info (from http://www.pharmweb.net/pwmirror/pwy/paracetamol/pharmwebpic.html):
Paracetamol has been in use as an analgesic for home medication for over 30 years and is accepted as a very effective treatment for the relief of pain and fever in adults and children. The following information on paracetamol is provided by the Paracetamol Information Centre. Paracetamol is also known as acetaminophen.

Satisfied?

:wink:

Marty (who's head has returned to its neck)

I had a headache for 4 days there, it came back this morning, Iwas taking none of it so drank 3 HUGE glasses of water before hopping in the car it worked though my headache is gone. Have been drinking like a goldfish for the past week :D People keep complaining.

(Hi Marty :wave: )

did you ever see that email that made the rounds a few years ago lara which was comparing water to coke, and basically said something like 70 or 90 percent of headaches are caused by dehydration?

:huh:

JessicaAnn said:
Acetaminophen ... of course. I guess we don't really use the word paracetamol.

:eek:

As if Acetaminophen is so easy to pronounce... :p

:shrug:

Oh well, everyone has its own favourite medicine.

;)

Marty (says 'Hi!' to Lara :wave: )

I didnt see that Angie
I am drinking plenty of water now, think its ebcause the weather is geting better, its a lot warmer now (warm! haha!)

(Hi Marty :wave: )

Last edited:
smooshcat said:

I used to :heart: them.

Mulderrr and Sculleeeeee!

When X-Files was filmed here, it seems that everywhere I went, there was Agent Mulder standing around, waiting for filming to start.

But back to drugs and colds...

I still have a cold.
I'm taking drugs - they are not working

Back
Top Bottom