IO: My hair smells

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
I went to get my hair done last night after work ... color, highlights, cut, style ... the whole ball of wax.

But now because of the dye, my hair smells funny. :|

I'd use this smiley ----> :hug: ....

...but I don't wanna get that close to the offensive hair. :wink:

Seriously though, I'm sure it will be all right soon! :)

Wear one of those car air fresheners around your neck! :wink:

Strong bleachy smells coming from the head...:yuck:

BAW (although she doesn't dye her hair...:lol:) uses stuff that really doesn't smell...

I really love her shampoo and conditioner smell....I can sniff her out of a room of 200 women....:heart: BAW..

By the way Jessica, "plug it in, plug it in..."

U2_Neat said:
..show us..

Not the best picture of me ... but when you are trying to sneak a picture of yourself at the office when your co-workers aren't around, this is as good as it gets

IM000841.jpg

You're not alone, JessicaAnn -- I have a 3pm appt today for a cut & perm.... stinky hair, here I come!! :ohmy:

(Sigh) - The things we ladies put ourselves through to keep you fella's interested... and wondering! :mac: :lmao:

JessicaAnn said:
I went to get my hair done last night after work ... color, highlights, cut, style ... the whole ball of wax.

But now because of the dye, my hair smells funny. :|

so what?!!?!?!? what do you expect me to do about it!?!?!?!? it's not my fault, why should i care?!??!??!!?

JessicaAnn said:

Not the best picture of me ... but when you are trying to sneak a picture of yourself at the office when your co-workers aren't around, this is as good as it gets

i can't look at your hair in this picture, your eyes won't let me look anywhere else!!! amazing! :flirt:

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:

IM000841.jpg

that's a nice picture.

U2_Neat said:

i can't look at your hair in this picture, your eyes won't let me look anywhere else!!! amazing! :flirt:

:eek:

:flirt:

Thank you ... and may I say that you too are quite the handsome man (i have seen some of your pics in the phot thread in LS)

Bear ... find me some pretty smelling shampoo. And thank you :wink:

:kiss: :kiss: thank you

do you like coconut? i used coconut oil when my hair was about the same length as yours. it smells great. it's only sold in body shops.

U2_Neat said:
:kiss: :kiss: thank you

do you like coconut? i used coconut oil when my hair was about the same length as yours. it smells great. it's only sold in body shops.

You're absolutely adorable :flirt:

I love coconut ... I may have to maye a stop at the Body Shop after work.

Thanks Char!

Ladies ... if you need an an ego boost around here, just post your picture. :up:

image having elbow length hair and dying it:| . Also the shower looks like someone was murdered in it or a couple of days ( i dye my hair red).

ILuvLarryMullen said:
image having elbow length hair and dying it:| . Also the shower looks like someone was murdered in it or a couple of days ( i dye my hair red).

:yikes:

Thanks to kobayashi, LMPA, Doozer and BG :eek:

Back
Top Bottom