IO: My hair smells

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BluRmGrl said:
You're not alone, JessicaAnn -- I have a 3pm appt today for a cut & perm.... stinky hair, here I come!! :ohmy:

(Sigh) - The things we ladies put ourselves through to keep you fella's interested... and wondering! :mac: :lmao:

One of my favorite agents hasn't posted a pic of herself yet...any chance? maybe one before and one following your new look....

There, remember, that was my one question! :)

ok, you're past your office hours, let's see those eyes....... eeeerrrr, hair... i meant hair...... :sexywink:

how's your coconut oil?

Mr. BAW said:

One of my favorite agents hasn't posted a pic of herself yet...any chance? maybe one before and one following your new look....

There, remember, that was my one question! :)
At home right now - no digital cam. (I'm an old school girl! Maybe one day I'll give up my Pentax K1000 w/the 70-300mm zoom lense that I love so much, but not right now!) :no:

Anywho... I'll try to look purty :sexywink: & snap a pic on the digi cam at work tomorrow, revealing my newly curly coif! :cute:

So there - you can't say you haven't been warned! :lol:

Very nice hair! :) Mine was just done yesterday too, and it's definitely smelley...so much so, that a dog at work decided to chew on it today. He didn't let go. :| mmm, chemicals...

U2_Neat said:
ok, you're past your office hours, let's see those eyes....... eeeerrrr, hair... i meant hair...... :sexywink:

how's your coconut oil?

You're very sweet! :sexywink:

I didn't go with the coconut oil, but did find some lovely lavender scented shampoo in a little shop at the mall.

I got my hair dyed with blonde streaks a few weeks ago. (It was my first major dye job ever and my hair is midbrown so the shock was enourmous) It stank to high heven, I spent half an hour in the shower trying to get the smell out with citrus smelling shampoo. I'm not sure if it worked or not. But I must say you're hair is great.
Cheers

ILuvLarryMullen said:
....and now my hair stinks. we should have a stinky hair party.

Stinky Hair Party! :hyper:

We will drink in celebration of looking fabulous

And we will keep drinking until we can't smell our hair

My eyes aren't burning any more ...

You can see the highlights a little bit better in this pic, I think
2.jpg

Last edited:
jkayet said:
Very nice hair! :) Mine was just done yesterday too, and it's definitely smelley...so much so, that a dog at work decided to chew on it today. He didn't let go. :| mmm, chemicals...

How is it that EVERY TIME I talk to you, you've just had your hair done? I find it very unsettling. So much so that I don't even know if I spelled that right.

I have never been to Greece, but it is definitely one of the places I want to visit.

It's fall in Milwaukee now ... today has been cold and rainy. Winter is even worse--it gets very cold and we get quite a bit of snow.

Spring and Summer though are beautiful.

snow! i only see snow like once or twice a year, and only lasts for some hours...

I spent most of this summer in Boston and the humidity was awful. Boston is beautiful though,i even run into Bono and Ali! I bet Millwaukee 's great , too.

You should visit :flirt:

U2_Neat said:
snow! i only see snow like once or twice a year, and only lasts for some hours...

I spent most of this summer in Boston and the humidity was awful. Boston is beautiful though,i even run into Bono and Ali! I bet Millwaukee 's great , too.

You should visit :flirt:

Boston is an amazing city ... I almost moved there after college, but the job I was interviewing for didn't work out.

Milwaukee is a lot of fun--there are so many great festivals in the summer.

Greece would be fun ... Where in Greece are you from?

I live in Athens, my parents though come from 2 islands, Crete and Corfu, you 've probably never heard of either one, but they are both really beautiful islands...

U2_Neat@hotmail.com , if you've got msn messenger look me up, i have it open all the time...

:kiss:

Your hair is very nice. (and you are very pretty too) :)

I got my hair cut and coloured for free from about May until 3 weeks ago :drool:

i've been to greece, and i have to say athens did less than nothing to appreciate me and my brilliance.

that said, patras was beautiful and i'd love to go back there.

do you have big spiders in greece? cause if you do, then i'm glad i didn't see any.

Zoomerang96 said:
i've been to greece, and i have to say athens did less than nothing to appreciate me and my brilliance.

that said, patras was beautiful and i'd love to go back there.

do you have big spiders in greece? cause if you do, then i'm glad i didn't see any.

there is no way athens ignored your brilliance!!!
give it another chance.....
i heard they killed all the big spiders for your next visit...!

patras is nice, too.
finland must be awesome!

Ok - because at least one of you requested it (and you know who you are Mr. BAW) and nobody said it was a bad idea, here's a pic of me taken today, showing my newly permed head. :| This is me sitting in my office at my desk - in case that kind of thing matters to you.

Don't say you weren't warned..... :ohmy:

3424385923232%7Ffp4%3Enu%3D3243%3E872%3E7%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D32327872726%3A4nu0mrj

And since we're talking hair treatments, I'll be a red head by the end of this week. Maybe I'll scare you with a couple of those pics, too!! :eeklaugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom