IO -My credit card is up to the limit because of Xmas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrBrau1 said:

What's the catch?

nothing! Have had the card for 2 years....love it:drool: we put EVERYTHING on it and earn cash back and all sorts of rewards.

of course some places don't accept AE:madspit: soooooo hello to my 0% mastercard:drool:

Dismantled said:

of course some places don't accept AE:madspit:

....the stores or companies that do not accept AE is because it's very expensive to pay for the charges that they charge.....normally, these would be mom & pop shops.

RedrocksU2 said:

....the stores or companies that do not accept AE is because it's very expensive to pay for the charges that they charge.....normally, these would be mom & pop shops.

yeah...damn them:mad: where's Wal-mart when you need them...they'll always get the job done:up:

:wink:

shaynar said:
is there a boxing day in the US?
Sorry, I'm an ignorant Canadian

whats boxing day?:D

<---ignorant American

jk....no, its not an official holiday here.

I didn't charge anything this Christmas. I paid cash for everything. So...even though I spent WAY more on gifts that I should have, at least I don't have any bills coming! :yikes:

...well, think about it........do you think that everyone pays their amount on time..... before the period of no financing is over?.....no, unfortunately they don't. This is where those banks make their income, from those customers that are late. If everyone paid those charges on time....this promotions would not be available anymore.

When customers get 0% financing, they need to pay off the entire amount before the deadline......if there is $10 left on that account and the deadline passes....those customers will have to pay interest on the WHOLE amount...not what is left of the balance. This is what customers need to understand.

Bonochick said:
I didn't charge anything this Christmas. I paid cash for everything. So...even though I spent WAY more on gifts that I should have, at least I don't have any bills coming! :yikes:

My main creditcard bill came the day after Christmas :no:

Bah Humbug! :grumpy:

RedrocksU2 said:
...well, think about it........do you think that everyone pays their amount on time..... before the period of no financing is over?.....no, unfortunately they don't. This is where those banks make their income, from those customers that are late. If everyone paid those charges on time....this promotions would not be available anymore.

When customers get 0% financing, they need to pay off the entire amount before the deadline......if there is $10 left on that account and the deadline passes....those customers will have to pay interest on the WHOLE amount...not what is left of the balance. This is what customers need to understand.

exactly! but your wrong........

<---we are the exception, we pay are charges on time every time....if you knew Mr. Dis you'd understand:rolleyes: but your right, they get people who don't pay on time that way:yes:

Back
Top Bottom