IO # My Boobs Are Two Blocks Of Ice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah memories...one year at our work Christmas party we did a gift exchange but we didn't know who we were buying for. You had the option of buying any type of gift (nice or gag). I chose a wrapped gift from under the tree. I unwrapped my gift and much to my surprise I was holding a knitted penis warmer. Due to the rules of the gift exchange my co-workers were allowed to steal my gift.

I don't really remember that much about it except that it was blue and kind of small...but I guess if it's cold....

:D

Hahaha, this is so silly. I can't believe it's come back! When did it start? Two weeks ago? :)

fah said:
Ah memories...one year at our work Christmas party we did a gift exchange but we didn't know who we were buying for. You had the option of buying any type of gift (nice or gag). I chose a wrapped gift from under the tree. I unwrapped my gift and much to my surprise I was holding a knitted penis warmer. Due to the rules of the gift exchange my co-workers were allowed to steal my gift.

I don't really remember that much about it except that it was blue and kind of small...but I guess if it's cold....

:D

My best friend in elementary school found a knit penis warmer in her dad's sock drawer and it became our main form of sleep-over entertainment...it even had a ball pouch, which we would fill with 2 ping pong balls :lmao:

We always managed to sneak in and grab it while her parents watched TV but sneaking it back in was a challenge!

Bono's American Wife said:

My best friend in elementary school found a knit penis warmer in her dad's sock drawer and it became our main form of sleep-over entertainment...it even had a ball pouch, which we would fill with 2 ping pong balls :lmao:

We always managed to sneak in and grab it while her parents watched TV but sneaking it back in was a challenge!

Did it ever occur to you that it might have actually been used? :sick:

And on another note, does anyone actually own one or use them, or is it just a gag gift? Is this a Canadian or Great White North thing? :lmao:

Bono's American Wife said:

Just where did you have to sneak it back to? :laugh:

starsforu2 said:

Did it ever occur to you that it might have actually been used? :sick:

And on another note, does anyone actually own one or use them, or is it just a gag gift? Is this a Canadian or Great White North thing? :lmao:

:yikes:

Back then, I'm sure the entertainment value blocked out any thought that it was kind of gross and we shouldn't be touching it.

I'm pretty sure its a universal type gag gift because I live in California and we certainly don't need them here, for warmth anyway :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom