IO: My 2000 word essay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lara Mullen said:
its gripping salome gripping

we learnt about them in lectures - they belive magical spirits act on a woman to create a baby - but a baby is a dead spirit that lives on the spirit island called Tuma Baloma

I think I've been to Tuma Baloma ... it's in the Caribbean, right?

Its their heaven - did it feel like Heaven???

The spirits are ALWAYS ahppy on tuma baloma but then sometimes they want to be reborn so enter through a womans head in a dream and grow into a baby again

They have a mad way of thinking! interesting though.

I was born in a vegetable patch apparently. :| Thats what I am still being told

I saved my work then it closed the box and now its lost!!!!!!!!! I dont understand where they save stuff onthese computers. I had 300 words done I was doing real good too :der:

Crap.

If you must know I need to go to the loo Zoney and your not supposed to leave your comp open for any old hooligan to use it so uhm yeah I closed it and saved it but it didnt say where it was saving it....

Dont say "screwing around" :shame: Nasty nasty phrase

Screw

screw.jpg

I have never heard anyone say screwing around unless they mean it in a doirty way

No I have only ever stayed in Ireland. Wait one time I went to Scotland and wAles and Nottingham but I was like 6 so I dont remember much excpet lots of robin hood references and big windmills

I only have 500 more words to write and its due in on Wednesday - I got the dates wrong - so im ahead of myself

:|

I have tons of stuff due soon that I haven't started on yet. And I wish freaks would stop requesting books that I have out from the library because I need them for my presentation and I can't do anything on it until Tuesday since Sam is here all weekend.

Freaks. :angry:

I am one of the freaks

As soon as I got my Picasso essay I was over at the library getting out every book on Picasso imaginable :uhoh: And everyone was laughing at me saying I was preparing too early :slant:

(I like to read them in bed for the fun of it)

:reject:

zoney! said:
you know LMBV....I think I am falling in love. :love:

You are one sassy girl.

I am sassy?? :eyebrow:

Is this more sarcasm Zoney??????

:|

They are MY books. MINE MINE MINE!

No one else is doing a presentation. They don't need them. I don't take THEIR presentation books. :mad:

*kicks people

Meggy Ill get you those books :mad:

If theres one place I know well its the libraries - all 3 of them :D

Back
Top Bottom