IO: Mimosa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
We had mimosas at work this morning to celebrate all of our recent hard work ... :drool:

Is it bad that I want more?

:slightlybuzzedwordposting:

nbcrusader said:
Drunk work posting :up:

I know you're not drunk

Ok ... so I am not drunk, but I had an enjoyable buzz going ... I guess that happens when you just have a small bowl of fruit for breakfast and then have 2 mimosas.

The buzz is now gone now ... :(

On my recent short flight from Redmond to Portland (25 minutes), the steward was pouring his own version of Mimosas to anyone willing to try (not me).

All the old women sucking down 1/2 cup Chardonnay wine, 1/4 OJ and a splash of 7-up for some fizzle!!!

Oh I thought you meant the tree! :huh: The Mimosas here just bloomed over the weekend and they look and smell beautiful!

I've never heard of any other type of Mimosa other than a tree. Really. What is it? I do not drink if that explains anything.

:cute:

wpe93.jpg

I bet you don't get those in Wisconsin, it's too cold. They're a southern tree.

There is a mimosa tree on the UMass-Amherst campus... in the glasshouse 'arboretum'...

I used to go in there on Hell-blasted winter icy snowy days and sit under it in the nice steamy warm glasshouse, and it would drop fluffy red tufts of flowers on my head.

wolfeden said:
There is a mimosa tree on the UMass-Amherst campus... in the glasshouse 'arboretum'...

I used to go in there on Hell-blasted winter icy snowy days and sit under it in the nice steamy warm glasshouse, and it would drop fluffy red tufts of flowers on my head.

That sounds wonderful, ahh in the middle of winter! :)

Originally posted by Mr. BAW
Most mimosas are served at Sunday brunch....champagne with orange juice....

Well today I learned something. Never heard of that. But again I'm not a drinker. I leave that to my husband, he does more than enough for both of us.:grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom