IO... Ken... Jeopardy God

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
ken.jpg

you will all bow to me and my all knowing knowledge :scratch: yea... that's right.

I'm getting sick of him :down:

They should go back to retiring champs at 5 days.

JessicaAnn said:
I am tuning in because I don't want to miss the day he loses.

Me too!! :evil: I mean, the first 10-15 days he was on were amazing, but at this point I'm thinking 'Just shut the feck up & get off my TV you omnipotent freak!!' :mac:

I'm thinking about right now the producers at Jeopardy are seriously reconsidering their idea to lose the 5-day limit.....

last night he was about 4 questions away from being the only one in the blue going into final jeopardy... my friend and i (yes i was watching jeopardy with my friend :reject: i'm a loser) were wondering what would happen if there was only one contestant for final jeopardy. would they even ask the question? would they let the other two play just for fun? perhaps trebek would play?

damn you trebek!!!
connery.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:
..... were wondering what would happen if there was only one contestant for final jeopardy. would they even ask the question? would they let the other two play just for fun? perhaps trebek would play?

I think we might have to consult the judges on that one.

tiny dancer said:
Is there not someone out there that can beat this guy?

Hmmm, maybe me?? Mormon vs. Mormon, who will be victorious? Only time will tell.....

Okay, he'll be victorious, but I'll kick his panzy kiester in the parking lot......

Okay, he'll kick mine :(

he's still there?

my brother is at camp so no one in my family has been watching tv. i had forgotten about the guy.

i've seen only one person in the jeopardy final....

why is everyone sick of him? Cause he's awesome? Let the guy go on! The longer the better....dammit, I'm still in awe as to how someone could answer a question on Canadian politics, and then move on to Muppets....(not that the two aren't necessarilty co-related)...

I FINALLY remembered to watch this dude today.

And I am proud to admit, that I got one question right that neither he nor the other contestants got right (in fact, no one even attempted an answer).

I rule!

:wink:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I'm still in awe as to how someone could answer a question on Canadian politics, and then move on to Muppets....(not that the two aren't necessarilty co-related)...

They're not :huh:

I've been too busy to watch Jeopardy in the last two monthes.

This guy looks insanely annoying though.

Maybe I will watch it soon?.

Back
Top Bottom