IO: Kangaroos Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uwwedoogie

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I love kangaroos... especially because one attacked my firend last week, i never laughed so hard...

kangaroo.gif

anikanga.gif

gday_jumpin_kangaroo_animated.gif

ConfettiKangaroo.gif

kangaroo%20mike.jpg

having the ability to post a picture certainly deserves a 5 star rating in my books :D

That's not really you in the suit because you stole it from someone's blog

Don't worry though, I was lying too, about the 5 star rating that is

The first pic is inaccurate. We have very few of those USA type cactiiii here. Our trees do not produce boughs that wide. And kangaroos are quite trim looking and bounce a lot further with each bounce. :mad:

Lara Mullen said:
That's not really you in the suit because you stole it from someone's blog

i love it when that happens :heart:

beli said:
We have very few of those USA type cactiiii here.

those are called saguaros (pronounced sa-wah-ros). we have lots of them here in the southwest. i love them. they fascinate me. they're ninety percent water and have strong wooden ribs inside. that's what holds them up. the tallest one ever was recorded at fifty nine feet. i was just reading yesterday that they make wine out of the fruit that saguaros produce once a year. i'm going to search online to see if i can find some.

this really is a poor excuse for a thread

but at least now there are some interesting cacti facts :D

beli said:
lol. Theyll fight anyone. What was your mate doing? Trying to take a pic without paying the roos sitting fee?

He works in a wildlife park and the kangaroo scrathced his face almost took his eye out and now the poor thing has to be put down :sad:

beli said:
The first pic is inaccurate. We have very few of those USA type cactiiii here. Our trees do not produce boughs that wide. And kangaroos are quite trim looking and bounce a lot further with each bounce. :mad:
you mean everyone's day-to-day life isn't like crocodile dundee? i've been lied to :sad:

Like koalas, kangaroos are not the cuddly little animals like that in Winnie the Pooh. Male kangaroos in particular can be extremely vicious. Unfortunately, kangaroos also suffer from stress myopathy (sp?) if you tried to catch them (they basically will die from stress and it is not a pleasant way to go) and move them so in reality the most humane thing is a bullet.

Back
Top Bottom