IO - It's white and gorgeous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This guy has something to say to you:

GreasePot.jpg

UberBeaver said:
I think to an American that looks more like a water pitcher. We tend to associate kettles with stove things that whistle.

You are joking.........we have not used kettles that whistle since......electricity was invented.:eek:

I will show mine if you show me yours:sexywink:

The kettle we have looks like the picture, only blue. I think we're not big tea drinkers over here, either that, or at least the people I know aren't anyway. I don't think I know anyone that has an electric kettle. I've seen them on TV and stuff, but that's about it.

tea_kettle.jpg

Very nice........similar to my Russell Hobbs!
hobbskettle.jpg

To have a "cuppa" is a way of life, here , well , for all the people i know anyway........I have between 4 - 6 coffees a day, and i have cut down due to a caffiene addiction:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
I used to have up to 8 a day!

I only have Tea when i'm sick or upset.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
I think to an American that looks more like a water pitcher. We tend to associate kettles with stove things that whistle.

Not to those that drink a lot of tea. Nothing less than scalding hot will do for mom :cute:

In college we had them in the dorms. Someone always had to make noodles in them and let them burn :mad:

Canadiens1160 said:
Combination neti pot and douching kit - saves on water consumption.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I originally thought it could have been a fancy iron. Not that I recognize one of those either :happy:

At home I have an old fashion teapot. Yes I said a teapot, one that sits on my stove and whistles when it is ready. At work we have an electric kettle, and only because our CEOs wife is British. :shrug:

And the photo of the new sleek kettle looks like a brita pitcher. In essence it is a water pitcher, because they both hold water. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom