IO: Interference Is My New Cyberhome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: IO: Interference Is My New Cyberhome

melon said:

Considering the circumstances of how I ran into you at Zootopia, I would have figured you to be the last person to be writing this. :wink:

But I am glad you enjoy it here.

Melon

melon - lol, surely not the *very* last? :wink: But I'm sorry- I don't recognize your name as someone I knew from the Zoo- did you go by a different username there?

I love this site.It's good to see other fans from all over the world the apperciates U2.This is the ONLY place i know where theres always info on new albums and tours.I'm glad to be a part of Interference.Keep up the good work peeps!

whats up?

what sordid past?
fill me in?

like blueberry pie

Re: Re: Re: IO: Interference Is My New Cyberhome

LCK said:

melon - lol, surely not the *very* last? :wink: But I'm sorry- I don't recognize your name as someone I knew from the Zoo- did you go by a different username there?

I used this same name.

I wrote the infamous "Stop Whining" thread, back in the forum's dying days.

Melon

I was referring to....

:bono::larry::adam::edge: +
lipstick.gif
+
itsaboy_225.jpg

Haha...that individual would infuriate me, if I weren't so sure of his trollness. :|

Melon

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: IO: Interference Is My New Cyberhome

melon said:

I used this same name.

I wrote the infamous "Stop Whining" thread, back in the forum's dying days.

Melon

awww melon :hug: I don't really remember that thread (maybe it was drowned out by all my whining? :lol: ) but since I was both moderator and troll over there I'm sure I must have posted one of my drama queen rants in your direction :rant:

ah, but I don't hold usually hold grudges (lol, not cause I'm so magnanimous and mature but cause as you can see I've a mind like a seive) :wink:

Is that it to our sordid past? Are you a male melon or a female melon? :D

Back
Top Bottom