IO I'm wearing a dress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only problem with being an occasional dress wearer is that everyone notices. The day is littered with comments like "oh so you do have legs,"or"what are you so dressed up for?" At least once a day I'll forget and squat or bend down innappropriately:yikes:

cinnaminson said:
The only problem with being an occasional dress wearer is that everyone notices. The day is littered with comments like "oh so you do have legs,"or"what are you so dressed up for?" At least once a day I'll forget and squat or bend down innappropriately:yikes:

I totally agree, people notice it all of the sudden and say things like 'you should wear a dress/skirt more' :giggle:

cinnaminson said:
The only problem with being an occasional dress wearer is that everyone notices. The day is littered with comments like "oh so you do have legs,"or"what are you so dressed up for?"

I basically always wear pants to work. Whenever I wear a skirt, I get so many comments that it's kind of embarrassing. I mean, I appreciate the nice words, but I feel odd drawing so much attention to myself. :reject:

Do You Sometimes Wear Sundresses And Graduation Robes?

I wish I could wear pajamas to work. :hmm:

When I was in Philadelphia a few weeks ago for a convention, one of the guys who was in charge of laying down/removing carpeting in the expo hall wore one of those utilikilts.

http://www.utilikilts.com/

Anyway ... I wear both ... skirts and pants ... but not at the same time.

Galeongirl said:

:giggle:

IO: I haven't worn a dress/skirt since I was... 10 or so.... :lmao: and I doubt I'll wear something like that soon!

Oh you'll wear a skirt once you go shopping with me young lady :flirt: :giggle:

I passionately hate them... a lot...
I don't know why, but it makes me feel incredibly uncomfortable and the idea of having to wear it makes me hate it :angry:

:wink: that, and I can only wear sneakers 'cause my feet are size elephant...

greeneyedgirl said:
Don't know why, but I just feel like wearing a dress to work today.

Guess I feel girlie today :wink:

I wish i could wear what i want:grumpy:
I always have to wear a uniform, in fact i have never known what it is like to wear what i want to work.....always had to wear a uniform!

Re: Do You Sometimes Wear Sundresses And Graduation Robes?

Bonochick said:
I wish I could wear pajamas to work. :hmm:

come and work for me and you can wear a clown suit to work if you want :happy:

Back
Top Bottom