IO# i'm still cranky, bitchy and snappy today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

wow :mad:

how do you keep the milk and the ham? go shopping every day?

At the moment, yeah. :slant: Our fridge (a couple of years old) that we had when we moved into this flat last September stopped working near the end of last October, and we bought a new (used, but reconditioned) one two weeks later. Then that one stopped working on Sunday. So now we've just decided to rent one since we'll probably be moving to London within the next six months. We should be getting one which will fit through our door on Tuesday (luckily we'll be out of town for the weekend).

meegannie said:

At the moment, yeah. :slant: Our fridge (a couple of years old) that we had when we moved into this flat last September stopped working near the end of last October, and we bought a new (used, but reconditioned) one two weeks later. Then that one stopped working on Sunday. So now we've just decided to rent one since we'll probably be moving to London within the next six months. We should be getting one which will fit through our door on Tuesday (luckily we'll be out of town for the weekend).

yeah talking about fridges. Mine is old and small and wastes a lot of energy :shifty: :mad:

Fridges are officially EVIL - offspring of satan :mad:

Bastards

It's the fridges fault that the beer bottle broke - if it weren't for the fridge, you wouldn't have tried to put it in there and IT WOULDN'T HAVE FELL ON THE FLOOR.

:angry: :angry:

I have martini :drool:

the soul waits said:
Fridges are officially EVIL - offspring of satan :mad:

Bastards

It's the fridges fault that the beer bottle broke - if it weren't for the fridge, you wouldn't have tried to put it in there and IT WOULDN'T HAVE FELL ON THE FLOOR.

:angry: :angry:

I have martini :drool:

exactly.

I´ll hack my old fridge into pieces someday. :angry: :angry:

oh, spare us! that excuse stopped being relevant when you were a teenager.

:grumpy:

seriously dandy, if you cant even keep track of a bottle of vodka, how on earth do you hope to one day have kids? you cant just 'forget' them and leave them with any old alcoholic friend!

:tsk:

me, have kids? that's funny.

:lmao:

i didn't want anyone to get busted for open liquor in the car that night. i was trying to be responsible, dammit.

:mad:

I have to work tomorrow and I know it's gonna be as hot as hell at my job since we don't have an AC:mad:

My tomorrow can rot in hell and your tomorrow is gonna be okay

Will that work for you, Dandy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom