IO: I'm shaking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
So I am home alone today - everyone gets home around 5

Scene *Me on comp listening to music really loudly*

*Hears key in door*

*Hears voice Hello Laura*

Me: :ohmy: :scaredface:

*I look up and my brother is standing at the door*

I was absolutely terrified!!!!!

Me: You should be in school

Him: Had no classes just came home, you used to do it

Me: Not until Upper Sixth your a Lower Sixth and what if someone catches you?

Him: I learnt the tricks from you, if they ask act dumb say you forgot your note and tell them to ring Mum to confirm I was really at the dentist, don't tell me your forgetting your tricks and you only just left school??

Me: Oh okay then :rolleyes:

Is he a Queens student???

All the cute guys seem to go to Queen's

It is nice.

I want a nice boy. :hmm:

I thought a boy was interested he kept texting me and initiating the convo - he goes to St. Marys, I used to go to school with him, I have seen him twice this week always when Im leaving a lecture and hes with a friend or two and im on my own and he walks off. Like im that scary :|

My neighbour came sneaking up to the study window one night and scared the absolute living snot out of me by suddenly yelling to me through the open window.

I stepped on a cap today too and nearly droped the baby. She ddn't even flinch. Weird child. :|

I dunno

Im looking

My friend is a nice boy but he is gay. :tsk: Such a shame I told him. All the girls love him. :laugh: I also know other nice boys but they are all my friends and 2 of them (brothers) call me their sister :der: And their mum calls me her adopted daughter.

Angela Harlem said:
My neighbour came sneaking up to the study window one night and scared the absolute living snot out of me by suddenly yelling to me through the open window.

I stepped on a cap today too and nearly droped the baby. She ddn't even flinch. Weird child. :|

I was a weird baby I was sick until I was 1 and apparently all I did was cry I drove the neighbours mad :D The only time I stopped crying was when I was on a car or bus so my mum said she used to just take me out on the bus for peace and quiet. I also used to dangle from her necklaces that she was wearing and break them all :slant: Ppl must have looved me. :|

zoney! said:
is texting a real word?

Yes.

Everyone thinks my words are weird this week. :|

texting: To send a person a text message.

Everyone says it.

at least you aren't bald now ja :D your mum must be a saint lara. i cant handle crying babies lol.

i always thought texting was txt'ing :reject:

In my text messages I usually shorten it to txtin

I dont like shortening words though - pet hate.

My mum and dad were really tired when I was a baby even the doctor offered to look after me and one night my mum and dad went out and my Granny was minding me and when they reached the bottom of the street my aunt came to fetch them to say nobody could stand the crying :ohmy:

zoney! said:
everyone saying doesn't make it a word. :|

smartass :|

Its a word here.......because.......well.........it just is. :wave:

Angela Harlem said:
did you have colic or something?
at least you grew out of it :D

they never knew what was wrong with me. :shrug: I was born premature and they were worried my lungs would take a long time to develop but I think I was just helping them along with all my crying :)

They thought it might have been the milk I was being given too but when we moved house there were something like 50 tins of baby milk :ohmy:

zoney! said:
everyone saying doesn't make it a word. :|

texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ... texting ...

:|

I think I need to start talking the American way.

:D

I should probably at least share the rights with (or hand them over to) Angie da Harlem

but "woohaty!" is a word tres excellent
yesh!

Back
Top Bottom