IO - I'm Pathetic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We went dancing and we had apple cider at midnight :slant:

But I am home safe so I guess that's all that matters! :up:

I was watching Bowling for Columbine with my Mom (nice New Year's eve movie :eyebrow: ) and we heard fireworks from Disneyland starting and just looked at each other, then at the clock on the VCR and said Happy New Year.

Now if THAT isn't pathetic, I don't know what is...

belfast (the city that once bidded to be the city of culture) had no new years festivities. :lol: :|

i went out. couldn't get in to club. friend stayed there and then got her friend to send me rude messages because i was staying outside on purpose even though the club was full and me and all the other people in the queue were not going to get in. then i came home and sat here having a few drinks. before midnight i went in to the living room and rang in the new year with family and my ssiters boyfriend and a friend who lives next door.

:up:

i have learnt that next year will be better and that i need to cut some people loose from my life.

btw, don't get addicted to the blue crack :crack:

I still don't know what happened because I wasn't willing to stand in the rain but we ended up with 7 police cruisers, an ambulance, and fire rescue at one of the houses across the street.:| We just refer to those neighbors as the "hill people" so it could've been anything.

Last night we had dinner at a gelato place, where there was a really hot Italian guy who kept flirting with me. Finally he and I start talking, and all is going well until I find out he's got plans later on to go to a party with his girlfriend. :down:

The party at the martini bar was fun. I got a huge crush on the guitarist of the band that was playing (he looked almost like Dallas Schoo), danced like a fool, and crashed on my friend's floor around 4. I woke up this morning with a cute redheaded boy - my friend's cat. ;)

I watched the NYE special with Ashlee Simpson and Regis. :yuck:

I don't think I've ever seen so many shots of drunks waving their arms at the camera and screaming "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" in my life. :crack:

happy whatever all :mad: :D

Back
Top Bottom