IO: I'm obsessed with frozen Pepsi's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trish0860

Refugee
I cannot stop freezing my Pepsi's. It's the only way I'll drink them now. They have to be either completely frozen or close to it. Then I take them out of the freezer and let them thaw just a little and then I can crush the contents up a little and....mmmmmm. It is just devine. :drool:

You have to buy the plastic bottles though, cuz it doesn't work too well with cans.

Everybody should try it!

I hear it doesn't go well with brains though, so don't get any ideas. :|

Everything goes well with brains :macdevil:

Last time my dad did this, it expoloded and made a mess in the freezer :|

Did that with root beer....... A neighbor worked at a bottling place and got us a case of root beer for Christmas.....He left them outside on the stoop for us, they were just at that icy stage :drool: Gads they were good!

JessicaAnn said:
McDonalds (or was it Burger King) used to sell frozen Pepsi a few years ago.
i think mcdonald's still does. they're the closest thing i can get to a slurpee. :mad:

i don't like pepsi, but i love frozen cokes. only once have i had a homemade frozen coke. years ago when i worked at chick-fil-a the night manager bought a 6-pack and put it in the fridge. now i'm talking a big walk-in fridge so it was colder than a regular fridge. anyway, it was :drool: i also remember the milkshakes i used to make there. we didn't have them on the menu but we had ice cream, milk, and chocolate syrup so i did what any sane person would do.

i'd love a milkshake right now but i'm not allowed to have any dairy :rant:

Back
Top Bottom