IO : I'm Ireland Bound This Summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea. I'm seriously getting excited now. Less than two months to go :hyper: Eeee!

Do people still write on the U2 wall? Or has it been knocked down? All us interferers who are travelling there this year should sign their initials or screennames somewhere with a date or something. Could be kind of fun!

Less than a month now!! Wow!! :happy:

Can you take electronic games with you on flights? The last time I flew was in 2000 before there was a worry about anything but I know these days you have to be extra careful. Thanks :)

Is it like the star wars kid or something

Can someone explain this odd phenomena of people talking to themselves on the internet?

we're all talking to ourselves if no one is listening, M I RITE?

RavenBlue said:
Less than a month now!! Wow!! :happy:

Can you take electronic games with you on flights? The last time I flew was in 2000 before there was a worry about anything but I know these days you have to be extra careful. Thanks :)

Yeah, they still allow ipods and gameboys and all that. The terrorists haven't taken that from us yet. WE WIN!

Re: we're all talking to ourselves if no one is listening, M I RITE?

UberBeaver said:

Yeah, they still allow ipods and gameboys and all that. The terrorists haven't taken that from us yet. WE WIN!

for now. until michael vick tries to make a bong out of his ipod or nintendo DS and brings it on board. then we're fucked.

wasn't there a movie about a party on a plane?

ETA: yep. i found it. behold, in all its glory
00130000.jpg

RavenBlue I hope your flight turns out like this one ^. My flight to Ireland was not as awesome. There was a kid who sat behind me and kept kicking my seat the whole time. :|

But, on a positive note, I did get to sit the entire flight next to a cute Irishman.

Last edited:
unico said:

But, on a positive note, I did get to sit the entire flight next to a cute Irishman.

Greedy bitch!! :shocked: you want everything , you do!

If you loved the Mun you won't be offended :heart:

I even cleaned it up for PG!

snowbunny00774 said:

Greedy bitch!! :shocked: you want everything , you do!

If you loved the Mun you won't be offended :heart:

I even cleaned it up for PG!

oh the kids in the Mun were not as annoying as the little bugger behind me.
sidenote: i met some cute Irishmen in the Mun too :love:
and yes, i DO want everything!

Back
Top Bottom