IO: I'm getting a dog this Friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
After much deliberation, my family decided last year that getting another dog, a beagle to be specific, would be a good idea. We started looking in late April, and now, thanks to an ad we found in the newspaper, we're getting a new dog this Friday! :D

I met with the person who was selling it today. It was the most adorable dog I've ever seen. :cute: It looked very similar to this (the stomach of mine is black, but the colors are the same for the rest):

BeaglePuppy.jpg

It probably wasn't any more than 8 pounds...We could have taken it home today, but currently it's only 6 weeks old, which I was convinced was a bit too young, so we're going to wait another week. $100 for the dog, with some shots already taken care of. Still, he has to be declawed and neutered. :uhoh: Poor thing.

This dog is especially important to me because it's going to be the first one I've ever had that's really mine. The first dog we had was my dad's best friend, and the one we have now is a momma's boy, but this one's going to be my pal. :wink: And you all should be excited because you'll get to see some incredibly adorable puppy pics very soon. :sexywink:

Congrats!!!! Dogs are awesome...except when they eat your stuff. :sad: But they're so cute. :heart:

Bonochick said:
Congrats!!!! Dogs are awesome...except when they eat your stuff. :sad: But they're so cute. :heart:

I would know. My last dog was a biter...he chewed up everything. There's still some holes in the carpeting from his antics. :sad:

I'll be packing the cute dog thread in LS with pics come Friday night. :evil:

EDIT: Unico, I'll be naming him Flash after the hound on the Dukes of Hazzard. :lol: The dogs are different breeds, but they're still hounds at heart. :)

LemonMelon said:

EDIT: Unico, I'll be naming him Flash after the hound on the Dukes of Hazzard. :lol: The dogs are different breeds, but they're still hounds at heart. :)

Flash!!!!! :cute: I love it!

:happy: Glad you all like it!

For the record, my avatar change has nothing to do with the banning of a certain member, but only my recent good news. :yes:

(Them mountain dogs sure are cute though :up: )

LemonMelon said:
I'll be packing the cute dog thread in LS with pics come Friday night. :evil:

He sooooooooo cute I'm melting. I like the name Flash too!

I just love my little Yorkshire Terrier, his name is Kobi Hewson King, but we call him "Pookies"... he is soooooooooo damn adorable beyond words.
For instance, I let him outside to run wild, because he gets wild and energetic from time to time (three four times a day he will want to run around and play- but most of the time he likes to cuddle and be calm) and I called for him because I didn't see him, so he ran to me, and his little face hair was just blown back from the wind and then he totally tripped on the stairs and fell back down and then when I started laughing he started whimpering...

So cute, he wasn't hurt though...

He is only 3 months old and is potty trained and knows the word, "Sit". I just realised though that I need to put my finger up while I say sit, or else he won't sit....grrr.....

Galeongirl said:
:cute: aww he's adorable LM!

:sad: but does this mean there's less love for me?

:hug: No, not at all. I'll just be in a better mood. :happy:

Originally posted by absintheminded
I just love my little Yorkshire Terrier, his name is Kobi Hewson King, but we call him "Pookies"... he is soooooooooo damn adorable beyond words.
For instance, I let him outside to run wild, because he gets wild and energetic from time to time (three four times a day he will want to run around and play- but most of the time he likes to cuddle and be calm) and I called for him because I didn't see him, so he ran to me, and his little face hair was just blown back from the wind and then he totally tripped on the stairs and fell back down and then when I started laughing he started whimpering...

So cute, he wasn't hurt though...

He is only 3 months old and is potty trained and knows the word, "Sit". I just realised though that I need to put my finger up while I say sit, or else he won't sit....grrr.....

:lmao: Poor little guy...glad he's ok! :D

I think Yorkies are very cute:

yorkie2.jpg

I do find it a bit disturbing, however, that in every other Yorkie picture on google, the dog is wearing a bow. :slant: Were they born with it or what? :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
Cute puppy :cute:

I had a beagle years ago.
She ate lots of shoes and chewed up 4 remotes, tore a hole in the laundry room wall and howled every night.

Have fun with all that :lol:

:happy: I'm doomed.

Back
Top Bottom