IO: I'm addicted to Q-Tips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Special Delivery

Mine too :shame:

SAKIEARS.jpg

UberBeaver said:
whoa. You're like a hardcore junkee. Damn, you might need some help. Me, I can control it. I can quit whenever I want. You've crossed that line.

Dude, that's what we all tell ourselves:

"I can stop at any time!" or "My ears don't need to be cleaned"

Next thing you know, you go into the bathroom, pick up a Q-Tip and wake up an hour later and the Q-Tip is gone!!! :uhoh:

Wow 3 times a day. I clean my ears once a day.

I am addicted to chapstick. Chapstick on my keyring, chapstick everywhere in the house night stand, kitchen, living room. It's a hard habit to break.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Dude, that's what we all tell ourselves:

"I can stop at any time!" or "My ears don't need to be cleaned"

Next thing you know, you go into the bathroom, pick up a Q-Tip and wake up an hour later and the Q-Tip is gone!!! :uhoh:

I'm no addict, man. WTF? Seriously, I can stop anytime. I'm not cleaning my ears right now, see? It's not a problem, I have it totally under control. Totally.
I've only woken up like that once....maybe twice. So? Don't judge me.

wow i almost never clean my ears... maybe i should

but i wouldn't want to get addicted

i have a friend addicted to toothpicks. always has one in his mouth. maybe it's a fashion thing.

do you keep the q tips in your ears to be fashionable?

cinnaminson said:
We call them cotton buds, it just makes more sense. Dr Karl always tells us not to put anything smaller than your elbow into your ear or something could get stuck.

:lmao: Go Dr Karl!!!

Seriously tho, take it from me, you really shouldn't clean your ears, or any other orrifice for that matter with cotton buds (q-tips, whatever). As a nurse, I've seen them get stuck - REALLY STUCK:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom