IO: I'm addicted to buying office supplies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love pens.
I am on a life long quest to find the perfect pen, so everytime I go into an office supply store, I have to buy pens.
Funny thing is, you would think I would have pens coming out my ears but I can never seem to find one when I need one.:huh:

I'm an "Staples" and "Office Depot" addict as well. I literally spend hours wandering through the aisles fantasizing about all teh ways I could get organized. :heart: Staples and Ikea catalogs are the two catalogs I get every year hehe

U2dork said:
I love pens.
I am on a life long quest to find the perfect pen, so everytime I go into an office supply store, I have to buy pens.
Funny thing is, you would think I would have pens coming out my ears but I can never seem to find one when I need one.:huh:

May I recomend Pentel's RSVP Ball Point Pen? I love the way they write and they are still relatively inexpensive. I also love the classic BIC blue ball point pen. Just can't beat it :happy:

In my last job I was in charge of ordering all the office supplies for the floor I worked on

Oh dear god it was soooooo dangerous. I used to find any excuse to order new brightly coloured post-its, or posh new pens. Or just anything brightly coloured. Staplers, hole-punches, hardback notebooks.......

:drool:

I actually hate it when I find good pens.

Why? Because I know I should by a dozen of them. But I don't. Then when the good pen runs out and I go to buy another one, they don't have them anymore. Woe.

I am such a slave to office stationary.

The other day at work someone asked me to get the catalogue out for our next stationary order. I thought "I'll just have a browse..." 5 minutes later I was on the phone to Viking Office Products getting $100 off my new computer desk and arranging delivery.

:banghead:

Yes, I have problems.

My family's business gets the Viking Office Products catalogue. It's better entertainment than the trashy gossip magazines! [not that I read them! Oh no, of course not!!]

i love wandering around Office Depot too. even at Target I always find myself in the office supply stuff. And I love September when the school supplies come out and I don't even go to school! :uhoh:

We have a small shopping center here that has a Target, an Office Depot as well as an arts and craft supply store. :drool: Shopping Heaven...

I got written up once when I was an office manager and in charge of ordering supplies. After doing a good job for a while, the bosses decided I didn't need to run the order by them anymore so I went buck wild!

I decided that I had to change everything on my desk to pink...pink post-its, legal pads, binders, pens, pencil holder, etc. I think I spent over $200 and the bosses were not happy :reject:

I still have an office supply obsession but now that we're self employed and have to pay for it ourselves, I've managed to keep it under control.

Back
Top Bottom