IO: I'll book your face!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cinnaminson said:
I find it kinda boring:(
except for the Labyrinth/David Bowie bulge appreciation club:wink:
WHAT.

As a card carrying member of the Church of Area I MUST see this. :hyper:

:shrug: I dont see the use in having a gazillion of profile sites.... only if you want stalkers, but you already have Carlos :wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:
I categorically refuse to join; I don't want all those losers I went to school with contacting me :tsk:

Same here.
I have a myspace, but I haven't listed my school.

I want nothing to do with them :angry:

:lol: No doubt! It's so weird. Half of them I either don't recognize, or don't remember who they are at first.

Still, re-connecting with people I really liked or lost touch with is pretty fun. I'm addicted. :reject:

I was one of the first to join facebook when it started, my bunch of friends and I. Got pretty sick of it after a year or so.... also had issues and drama on it as well.

:|

I'm extremely relieved I'm not on it anymore.

For someone who is living away from where I grew up like me it's quite fundamental to keep in contact with my friends back home.

It's not that bad, but then again I don't have other community thingy profiles. but there's nothing really to do on it.

It's more fun once you get more friends. The thing is it's more people you know than random people who added you, like on Myspace. It's also a lot faster than Mypace, so it's easier to check out people's pages, leave them messages, keep in touch, etc. I loves it :yes:

I joined during the summer under peer pressure, and I don't know, I hate people I see everyday knowing what I'm up to all the time so I stopped it. Also people from highschool messaging and stuff and I'm useless at replying so then they'd get all huffy. Hello, haven't talked to you in years, untie your knickers. Haven't logged on months.

snowbunny00774 said:
I joined during the summer under peer pressure, and I don't know, I hate people I see everyday knowing what I'm up to all the time so I stopped it. Also people from highschool messaging and stuff and I'm useless at replying so then they'd get all huffy. Hello, haven't talked to you in years, untie your knickers. Haven't logged on months.

So, again, Brighty, you should use it.

RavenBlue said:
deleting my account

Now that sounds familiar.
I've never been registered for Facebook.
In the summer of 2003 I joined both Friendster and MySpace.
If I remember correctly, Friendster which started earlier, was more popular back then.
Later followed by Orkut.
In the beginning, it's all new and exciting.
Searching for people, adding people, etc.
Then things settle in and I ended up not really doing much with it at all.
So I eventually I deleted all accounts.
And decided then and there, not to join any social network sites again.
People from my past who I went to school with me and who remember my name, won't have much trouble to get back in contact with me.
One search will do.

Ice is just lazy water.
Facebook is deception.
Eskimoes (or should I say Inuits) are a work of fiction.
Facebook has so much to answer for.

Back
Top Bottom