IO -I'll be in Boston in March!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys are too funny.....:lol:

Well, I got here last night....$30 for the taxi trip to the Marriot Copley...:mad:

Today, I got up early and took the subway to the Museum of Science ( :nerd: ) to check out a Star Wars Exposition ( :nerd: :nerd: ) that my Corporation is sponsoring.....It was very cool!...and I did not have to pay the $20 entrance fee... :up:
Then I took the subway back to Quincy Market for some lunch.
I wish I had more time to meet up with Jules :( ...next time.

Tonight, I meet up with other collagues to have dinner at the Union Oyster House...probably.

RedrocksU2 said:
You guys are too funny.....:lol:

Well, I got here last night....$30 for the taxi trip to the Marriot Copley...:mad:

Today, I got up early and took the subway to the Museum of Science ( :nerd: ) to check out a Star Wars Exposition ( :nerd: :nerd: ) that my Corporation is sponsoring.....It was very cool!...and I did not have to pay the $20 entrance fee... :up:
Then I took the subway back to Quincy Market for some lunch.
I wish I had more time to meet up with Jules :( ...next time.

That Star Wars Expo is indeed cool. I checked it out before going down the street to see U2 back in December.

Sorry I couldn't meet you, but have a good time anyway. I just saw the weather for the week - 50s and 60s! Have a blast!

Hold on tight during the Duck tour of the bay...

rubber%20duck.jpg

great time tonight!...they did a welcome party for us...open bark, free appetizers...I'm soooo booozed right now.I got to the room early for tomorrow's start at 8 am...:up:

Here's some pics from my trip to Boston......
Irishpub.jpg

atcheers.jpg

subway.jpg

This next one's from crossing the Boston Marathon's finish line...:lol:

Bostonmarathonline.jpg

Back
Top Bottom