IO: ''I yam what I yam"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
So today I was supposed toleave the house by 9 to make it on time for my Social Anthropology lecture - I woke up at 12 - that means I missed it. For the 2nd time. :tsk:

This week is reaading week for french & spanish which means I only have social anthropology lecture and tutorial to go to on Thursday & Friday but I have lots of work to do - its not like a holiday or anything.

So anyhoo I skipped off into town and on my way to uni I stopped at a shop which sells beads and jewellery making stuff. I bought 4 beads with the letters B, D, L & T for my sister who cant remember to take her injections - out on Saturday she rememebred she hadnt brought her nighttime injection or taken insulin after dinner - talk about pandemonium. Now I text her at lunchtime to remind her - thats my job now. [/digression] The beads stand for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Tea but now im thinking I should have got one with an N for nightimte instead of T.

This should help her remember, right??

Email to my mum: Got H 4 beads today with letters on them so she can remember to take
her injections B, D, L & T (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Tea) I thought it was
a good idea if I may say so myself. I got her elasticated string too so she
can wear them on her arm like a bracelet.

Maw: H will like the beads idea.
I'll let you tell her about them.

Mum

Last edited:
Lara Mullen said:
So today I was supposed toleave the house by 9 to make it on time for my Social Anthropology lecture - I woke up at 12 - that means I missed it.
at least your maths seems to be improving

:up: @ the beads scheme

Salome you made me laugh now the guy facing me is craning his neck past his monitor and looking at me

I gave him a :) and a :wave:

Boy: :eek: :) :wave: *puts head back round behind monitor*

The guy behind me is making mooing noises at least im not that weird. I seen 2 men today TALKING to themselves.

One man walking up the street shouts: "If you want someone to blame blame them........"

Then some old man walked past me muttering to himself.

This place is a freak show.

That guy with his face behind the monitor looks stoned his eyes are all glazed over and he has a blank expression on his face like an oaf. Im so mean about ppl. One day someone is gonna punch my lights in. I will deserve it.

my sister forgets things during a conversation :der:

My dad said I have a great memory:

My Dad: "You never forget anything do you, your like an elephant"

Thanks Pa. :|

im sure :D

Hes gone now anyway.

The room is emptying out quickly. I do that. I sit down, everyone leaves.

Okay Salome. I think it would work at bars too so you dont have to wait to get beer.

I called some guy a weirdo on Saturday I dunno how he heard me but he threw a drink over my friend :uhoh: I am so loud :tsk: He was a werido though he had his hands all over me and he didnt get the hint he just followed me from one end of the bar to the other. Salome you can fend them freaks off, k?? :wink:

I attract freaks

Repel "normal" folk

Does that make me a freak by association, a plain freak or what???

Maybe the guy that :) and :wave: you will come back and ask you out.

(I don't think you're weird...but those guys talking to themselves are!)

Lara Mullen said:
I attract freaks

Repel "normal" folk

Does that make me a freak by association, a plain freak or what???
or what
lightold.gif

"normal" folk also fear me though

That guy is still here I cant stop watching him hes fascinating his eyes droop loads at the sides - but on my right theres an even nicer guy he started hammering his stapler a minute ago - you should have heard him :tsk:

Drooping eye man looks a bit like chris martin just he has funny eyes and a stoned look. But apart from that hes EXACTLY like Chris Martin

I just made myself laugh out loud talking about drooping eye man this is terible when you are trying to make kinship systems seem fascinating.

Lara Mullen said:
Drooping eye man looks a bit like chris martin just he has funny eyes and a stoned look. But apart from that hes EXACTLY like Chris Martin
how would you describe the way Chris Martin looks then? :hmm:

Chris Martin is my hero
compared to him even I am one hot tamale :up:

Im not good at describing looks but he has Chris Martin hair so that makes him a Chris Martin lookalike.... :der:

Zoney you made me laugh.

Everyone makes me laugh.

I think I look like coco the clown

Lara
always has a stupid grin on her mug

I am a freak magnet.

Wherever I go I attract freaks. When I was at college doing my a levels this guy used to follow me around. He was a bit thick - I told him that I had a fake leg made of plastic and that one day I left it leaning against a radiator and it melted.

He believed me :|

hahaha bammo :laugh:

sometimes for fun my dad will start walking when we are out but dragging one leg behind him he thinks its hilarious

:eek:

Lara I need one of your sister's bracelets. Last night I couldn't remember if I had my night shot so just to be safe ( :shifty: ) I had a half dose and told the husband if I was in a coma that would be why. When I woke up I was 3.1 so I am assuming I did have it and fluctuated all night.
:reject:

I always forget my drugs.
:der:

Ill make you a bracelet and send it over to you angie :):)

Me to my sister this morning: "I got you something yesterday"

Sister: Thanks Laura love you laura love you :yes: (She always does that when shes sucking up to you)

*I produce bracelet*

Sister: What is it :der:

Me: Its a bracelet so you can remember your injections look b for breakfast, D for dinner L for lunch T for tea/night time

Ssiter: Thanks *lets me put bracelet on her arm* But Laura...

Me: Yeah?

Sister: Lunchtime comes before dinner time

Me: :angry:

She made up for it in the car though she was telling me about her dream _ I lived in a house with about 20 ppl and she was all woored about me because they smoked during the night and she thought they would set the house on fire :laugh: Shew anted me to come home but my mum said I wasnt allowed back. then i always took my sister out places and I said hello to everyone I passed in the street and whispered to her I live with them dont know their names but I just say hello anyway - it turned out I lived with half of belfast :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom