IO: I witnessed the most disgusting thing today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauren430

Refugee
While babysitting today, out of nowhere the 175 pound dog threw up all over the carpet.....I thought my 16 pound dog throwing up was bad. I had to clean it up while gagging the whole time. As if walking the damn thing in the rain isn't bad enough (it's like a horse!), then this. I hate it when things throw up!!!! More puke than I've ever seen in my life...:mad:

Dude I'm supposed to be babysitting; this wasn't in my job description. :mad: :sad: :mad:

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I used to be the manager at Clarks Shoes. I was fitting some little brat's shoes one day... and the little sod vomited all over my head.

Try 150 pound dog having the trots in the house.

Thankfully, I don't know from personal experience...but I heard about it.

I have been vomited on - and that is really the least offensive thing that I have witnessed at work

but for some reason a dog yacking makes me ill :reject:

Dog%20Sick%20Toilet.jpg

i saw something even more disgusting.. iwas down @ my local gym, i went 2 go into the sauna and some guy was wanking in there- whata freak!

aussiedge said:
i saw something even more disgusting.. iwas down @ my local gym, i went 2 go into the sauna and some guy was wanking in there- whata freak!

I think that takes the cake!! :sick:

aussiedge said:
Ohh! :lol: Sounds like fun. :silent:

Back
Top Bottom