IO: I was hit by a cicada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tania said:
Bug story:

Friend's son complains of funny buzzing noise in ear (no, no not a bee...). Her husband, who is a Dr say's "Don't worry, not serious etc, etc" Son continues to complain for a few days about funny buzzing in ear. Dr Father finally gets around to having a look, calls in mother to "Have a look at this!"

Spider has crawled inside ear!!!! and had enough time to build a web!!!!

ACK!!! :yikes: :crack:

image_1806676.jpg

Giant centipede found
British Natural History Museum expert Stuart Hine displays a giant centipede that was found in a north London home. Aaron Balick, 32, trapped the venomous creature in a plastic box after he found it behind his TV and took it to the Natural History Museum. There, experts identified it as "Scolopendra gigantea" -- the world's largest species of centipede. The creature measured nine inches long by just under an inch wide, not including its legs. It normally lives in South America and the Caribbean. Its sting can cause a blistering rash, nausea and a temperature, and in rare cases, death.

well i have no terrible bug stories but i have a mouse story...it happened today.

We were cleaning out the props room at our school at we lifted a shirt off a coat hanger and a dead mouse fell out :eek:

But then we didn't notice untill one girl stepped on it and it squirted it's guts everywhere!! :barf: :barf: :barf:

gross story for the day!

Back
Top Bottom