IO: I want my first time to be special...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
My friends have been bugging me for years now to just do it. But I'm holding out. I don't want my first time to be just so I can get it over with. Just to be done with it. No way.

I know one guy who first did it when he was 12. 12! How good could that have been? I bet he barely remembers it. One of my friends had to do share it with his football team. Like 42 dudes at once? That's not special. And some girl I used to hang with said she got drunk at a party in high school and some guy was like, "Come on, why not? What are you waiting for?" She said it seemed like a good idea at the time, but now, of course, she regrets is.

I mean, unless your Gob Bluth, you can only do it once. And I want to make sure it's done right. Yep. The first time I come running out to The Final Countdown is going to be awesome. My way.

I gotta agree with you here

I'm sick of hearing about my roommate go on and on about how she doesn't love her boyfriend but they do it all the time

What the heck?

I'm waiting for a special moment and with someone I love

i honestly don't think he's talking about sex here, folks...

The_Final_Countdown_single.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
I'm saving my first time for my wedding day.

I'm going to walk down the aisle to it!

Oh and that youtube link reminds me of that short guy on That 70's Show.

Caroni said:

:yes: :giggle: The problem is I don´t want to get married yet :lmao: or maybe I´ll never want to be married :lmao: :lmao: I´m so confused rigth now!!!!!!

That's ok. You don't need to be married to do it. A recent study shows that 95% of American's think it's normal to do it pre-maritally. Just find that someone special, turn it up to 11 and go for it.

redkat said:
will lil beav be making his big entrance to this song? :up:

OMG! That might be the greatest idea I've ever heard! I can bring a little portable radio, and just as she (it's a girl) emerges - "DA DA DA DAAAAA DA DA DA DA DAAAAA DA DA DA DAAAA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA, DA DA DA, DA DA DA DA - wooooooeeeiiioooooo". YES! I figure at the time, the wife probably won't care all that much, right? I hear birthing can be distracting. She probably won't even notice. :mad:

This idea delivers! Brilliance!

You two need some anatomy lessons. :|

I ran the idea by her and she said, "I agree their should be music. But the agreement ends there." I never get to listen to what I want to listen to. :(

So I'll just stand behind her singing "We're leaving for Venus..." in her ear. HAHA. We'll see who gets the last laugh!

Back
Top Bottom