IO I want energy drinks outlawed for people under 21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't drink them. Have there been studies done showing data that their ingredients are harmful to youth or adults? If so I say outlaw them for youth.

Carek1230 said:
Have there been studies done showing data that their ingredients are harmful to youth or adults? If so I say outlaw them for youth.

Why not ban them for the adults too then? :slant:

drinking energy drinks in excess could lead to health problems.

drinking coffee in excess could lead to health problems.

drinking soda in excess could lead to health problems.

drinking alcohol in excess could lead to heatlh problems.

doing just about anything in excess could lead to health problems.

let's ban everything.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
drinking energy drinks in excess could lead to health problems.

drinking coffee in excess could lead to health problems.

drinking soda in excess could lead to health problems.

drinking alcohol in excess could lead to heatlh problems.

doing just about anything in excess could lead to health problems.

let's ban everything.

everything in moderation

My friend was saying how she had a few Monsters and was randomly knocking things over and her vision was blurred. It's a freakin' drug! It needs to be banned! :ohmy:

Red Bull :drool: :drool: To be fair red bull doesnt give me wings, but it does taste nice!

Lara Mullen said:

everything in moderation
Yep. They're good once in a while and all.

I once had two Red Bulls in a row while studying.. on an empty stomach.. Do not attempt this.. :crack:

RavenBlue said:

It made my heart race. :madspit:

I can't drink caffeine either for the same reason. It makes me feel like my heart is skipping beats and then speeding up and slowing down :happy:

Never drink any of them. I'm a Coke man. Love Coke. I drink it whenever I'm out (sporting events, restaurants, etc.). Rarely at home. I'd define it as moderation.

redkat said:
Never had one. Now I'm tempted...

^ Red bull & V is awesome....I pretty much drank only that one trip home to Dublin...I couldn't wait till you could buy RB here. I couldn't quite recreate that amazing vacay but it wasn't for lack of trying...once in a while I still try...:drool:

I don't know if I would drink it without alcohol...:shrug:

Last edited:
LikeNoOneBefore said:
My friend was saying how she had a few Monsters and was randomly knocking things over and her vision was blurred. It's a freakin' drug! It needs to be banned! :ohmy:
Maybe she just has a head injury.

I once saw a 4-year-old walking & holding a Krispy Kreme with two hands, one bite out of the Krispy Kreme, and the child was shaking as if having a seizure--but with a giant grin on his face.

Back
Top Bottom