IO: I love my Diva Cup!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:

And now they come with individual wipes :reject:

Yeah.. I'm not posting in this thread anymore TMI :mad:

i haven't been able to find those here yet. :angry:

i just saw a commercial for it though. :lmao:

Oooooookay.... if I wanted to collect my menstral flow in a puddle to pour out later, I'd just squat over a damn Tupperware bowl all day.

I mean, the whole effin' process is disgusting & I hate it, but I don't think I could function knowing I'd shoved a silicone Dixie Cup up my vagina so it could collect blood & uterine lining INSIDE OF ME while I went about my daily routine. I fuckin' blow chunks from Day 1 to Day 5!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :faint:

BluRmGrl said:
I mean, the whole effin' process is disgusting & I hate it, but I don't think I could function knowing I'd shoved a silicone Dixie Cup up my vagina so it could collect blood & uterine lining INSIDE OF ME while I went about my daily routine. :sick: :sick: :sick: :faint:

It's pretty much the same as shoving a massive cotton cylinder (i.e. tampon) up there to collect blood inside of you, except the only difference is a cup is actually healthier for you. Doesn't leave behind any fibres or dry you out inside.

Aaaanyways, I kind of sound like a commercial now. :nerd:

It's certainly not for everyone.

^ I was mostly referring to BluRmGrl's comment about something collecting blood and uterine lining inside, because most people aren't weirded out by a tampon collecting fluid inside of them.

AttnKleinkind said:
^ I was mostly referring to BluRmGrl's comment about something collecting blood and uterine lining inside, because most people aren't weirded out by a tampon collecting fluid inside of them.
Tampons DO weird me out... thus, the ol' peel & stick is what I'm left with & they gross me out, too! :yuck: Like I said, the whole damn process is disgusting and I hate it. I never understood those women who felt like it was a beautiful thing because it meant they were still fertile. WTF?!?!?!?

To be quite frank, my complete disgust of the monthly sloughing process is one of the reasons I'm looking forward to the hysterectomy I'll likely have later this year. I'm not using the thing - get it out of me!!! :grumpy:

So I checked out the Store Locator, and the nearest place that sells this is 30 miles away in a city I've never heard of. The store is called "Snooty Booty Diapers." How could you not trust a name like that?

redhotswami said:
So I checked out the Store Locator, and the nearest place that sells this is 30 miles away in a city I've never heard of. The store is called "Snooty Booty Diapers." How could you not trust a name like that?

:lmao: I don't think you can trust that. I just got mine from a local Goodness Me.

Angela Harlem said:
I know they are not breeding at least and I feel at peace with that.
:)

:love:

Great thread :up:

Not for me but we didn't come off an assembly line, good to know it's there for the ladies who like it. It's funny seeing the different reactions of people on here to talking about it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom