IO: I Learned 2 Things Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
Cat Nip is part of the Mint Herb family of plants, and acts as a hallucinogen. That why my cat goes fucking nuts. It's stoned.

Salted in the Shell Peanuts- How do they get the salt inside the shell? They soak them in salt water before roasting.

Call me Cliff Clavin.

My cat loves to get stoned:

339%3B%3B%3A9923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3C99%3D7%3A5%3D%3C73532b262%3B3523%3D32324%3B%3C8%3A599%3Anu0mrj

P.S. Hi Cliffy!

:lol: Catnip. I can see cats dealing behind the house like...:

Princess: Hey fluffy...

Fluffy: What?

Princess: You wanna score some catnip?

Fluffy: Yeah! How much?

Princess: 15 snacks.

Fluffy: Yeah! *gives Princess 15 snacks and eats the catnip* Oh yeah that's some good shite!

I had 2 roomies in college who smoked dried banana peels. They got wicked high for 5 minutes, then had headaches for the rest of the nite. Doofuses.

fah said:

Sounds like voice of experiene talking?:hmm:
:shifty:

Seriously though, nahh...

Although the fact that I've done the research in the past to know this answer just may render me pathetic anyway. :wink:

This makes me think of some commentary about a certain Super Furry Animals song....
"'SMOKIN'' COULD BE A REALLY GOOD TRUCK DRIVING SONG," says Gruff with an arched brow. "When they're driving along the motorway, pushing the speed limit, they could be singing, 'I just want to smoke it!', because they want to burn the rubber on their tires."
He grins. He furrows his brow. He grins again.
"Or 'Smokin'' could be a rallying cry for the fishermen of Britain if the EC banned smoked mackerel. They'd be out there on the streets protesting and they'd have something to chant: 'I just want to smoke it! I just want to smoke it!' There's many options for that song."

Back
Top Bottom