IO: I just registered for my third and final SAT...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
It'll be on Oct. 9. If i don't bring up my math score by at least 70 points I'm doomed. My goal is to get at least a 1200. On my previous two i've gotten:

Math-510 (without a calculator!)
Verbal-600

Math-530
Verbal-610

Thankfully i can combine the best scores...wish me luck!
:help:
Any tips or advice would also be appreciated.

I only took the SAT once. I got a 430 in math (which I was never worth a damn in) and a 630 verbal. That did get me into college, so I can't complain too much.

Normally I wouldn't be worried, but I am in one of the best public high schools in the nation. Both the valedictorian and the 2nd person (i won't even attempt to spell it) had over a 5.0!!! Even if you have a 4.0, you're not even 100 in the class. I have a 3.3. It's going to be tough competition.

I don't want to discourage you, but I have read when you retake your SATs/ACTs, your score doesn't change dramatically. The consistency is what makes them so reliable.

JessicaAnn said:
I don't want to discourage you, but I have read when you retake your SATs/ACTs, your score doesn't change dramatically. The consistency is what makes them so reliable.

true, but i didn't study for the previous two and i plan to crack down on this one. we'll see.........

actually, I improved about 100 points the 2nd time I took mine.

AND did it again on the GRE when I took it twice.

However, for me it was more about time-management.

luckily i only had to take those once and i did that in may.

i did take the princeton review class and got well over a 1200(which was my goal as well... a good number to shoot for) , so i dont have to deal with them again.

good luck though

Back
Top Bottom