IO: I have a new nephew!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonosBaby12

ONE love, blood, life
I have a new nephew that was born yesterday 3/24/06. His name is Kaden Andrew Darling and he weighed in at 8lbs 4.5oz and was 21 1/4 inches long. Here is the little cutie :cute:

KadenAndrewDarling.jpg

Congrats!!! He's the cutest! :D

Any relation to the Peter Pan kids? :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
I have a new nephew that was born yesterday 3/24/06. His name is Kaden Andrew Darling and he weighed in at 8lbs 4.5oz and was 21 1/4 inches long. Here is the little cutie :cute:

KadenAndrewDarling.jpg

Ok it IS true.. all newborns look the same. :lol:

My new nephew! :love:

nicholas.jpg

Oops didn't even notice the difference of color with the beanies :lol:. Thanks for the compliment Fly :).

Awwwww I love his name! :cute: My middle name is Nicole but I was going to be Nicholas if I were a boy. Hope he doesn't grow up too fast on you. Shocks me with how old my other nieces and nephews are already.

I love the name Kaden, very unique!

Do you have kids?

I dont and I dont want any :lol:

This is our first 'grandchild' in the family... its pretty exciting.

Sicy said:
I love the name Kaden, very unique!

Do you have kids?

I dont and I dont want any :lol:

This is our first 'grandchild' in the family... its pretty exciting.

Thanks my sister in law came up with the name. Believe it's usually spelled with a C but she went with a K since my brother's name begins with a K.

I don't have any kids of my own at the moment. Think someday I want my own but honestly it's not a burning desire with me. Love playing the role of aunt with spoiling them and then sending them back home,lol. So sweet that this is the first grandchild in your family. Can tell how much he's loved already :).

I became a mum before i became a "Aunty" when my daughter was 4 months old, I must say, it's very exciting on both counts,it's even more of a special event of becoming an "Aunty" when your very own sibling has their baby! My brothers little boy Harrison arrived in Nov 05 and my heart melts when he smiles and/or giggles at me!! You guys have so much joy coming your way,you know why?....'cause ya get ta hand them back....you also have the privvy of gettin' "the noisy toy/game/pain-in-the-arse-put-together-toy!!!" at Chrissy & B'day's:yes:

But beware you are also opening yourself wide open for payback when your tiddly-winks enter the world.............ooohhhh!!! I can't wait for Harrison to turn 1!!!!!:evil:

Enjoy getting siblings little ones all wound up and sending them back,hehe. Guilty of the noisy toy presents too which Im sure is going to come back to haunt me someday :lol: Have a feeling that Im going to have a long line waiting when I have my own,lol.

Back
Top Bottom