IO#I hate numbered IO threads

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lets have a countdown for this second coming.

actually lets not.

my sister once had a framed picture of michael jordan with 'the second coming' in text under it.

ugly picture.

zonelistener said:

see my avatar...hail to the thief.

yes I did actually notice that...nice...

it's shaped like a lion but has the head of a man
....and on we go...

zonelistener said:
So is it 8 or 11? :rolleyes:

It's Official # 994 or IO:ear twitches: A lot of the time, the titles don't match the content anyway!

With the numbering system....you were free to talk about Bono balding in a humorous way without EVERY lame ass from PLEBA seeing a "similar thread" and getting pissed off and posting some crappy rant.

viva unleaky walls!

:up:

:lol:

Those were just the kids from the blue man group "fan forum"

It is sorta like the Star Trek group...they like to dress up like them and go to the shows and meetings. It adds some life to the malls usually.

zonelistener said:
It is sorta like the Star Trek group...they like to dress up like them and go to the shows and meetings....

:uhoh: :lol:

yesh, that's me on the right in this pic :lmao:

attachment.php

I just found out today that Blue Man Group is coming back to Dallas on my birthday :hyper: November 17! :happy: :hyper: um...I found it out on the BMG forum :shifty:

Last edited:
no, that's my friend Rosie, she's the Klingon in the pic...I'm in the blue medical uniform....i'm to the left of my friend Rosie, but I'm on the right side of the pic :der:

Math :down:

IO numbered threads :up:

They made IO different. Otherwise IO is just like Lemonade Stand. Why do we need 2 Lemonade Stands? :shrug:

Why do we need one Lemonade Stand, come to that? The thing that makes IO different is that Deathbear is here and not in Lemonade Stand.

Although come to think of it...

come to think of it you need your mouth washed out with soup, ass prick!

Kieran McConville said:
Why do we need one Lemonade Stand, come to that? The thing that makes IO different is that Deathbear is here and not in Lemonade Stand.

Although come to think of it...

i saw him in Lemonade Stand :shifty: :scratch:

indeed, i am in lemonade stand.

nice to be back. must say ive never had less inspiration though. that might make a few people happy. :wink:

creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed

*wonders why I just did that*

nbcrusader said:
creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed

*wonders why I just did that*

:eyebrow: how come I can see that instead of a bunch of ***** ? :shifty:

*test*

creed

Back
Top Bottom