IO: I hate it when people change their avatars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't changed mine..... yet. :evil: Probably won't until I can find another similarly-hued photo of the entire band. :)heart: that purple!)

But apparently there is a silent alarm that goes off around here about twice a year that means (to those who can hear it) that it's 'time to change your avatar'! :wink: Oh well, :shrug: - keeps things interesting, right? :yes:

pax said:
Your friend Malcolm threatened to kill starsgoblue! :yikes:

I've seen her car!

Are you kidding me???????? :lol: I know Malcolm from the Ryan Adams board...he said that, and it cracked me up.

Okay...mayhaps I should change my sig. :lmao:

I just changed my avatar :D but I saw too many people with my avatar and I was tired of it. And I quite like this new one.

I agree though, when people change their avatars it's like they got a facelift or something...it throws off your whole perception of them... :sad:

AtomicBono said:
I just changed my avatar :D but I saw too many people with my avatar and I was tired of it. And I quite like this new one.

I agree though, when people change their avatars it's like they got a facelift or something...it throws off your whole perception of them... :sad:

I just changed mine yesterday and don't even recognize myself anymore! (thus the thread) But I had the same thing as you - too many other people had my old one. :|

Back
Top Bottom