IO: I hate...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissMaCo said:
A bear was accidentally killed (car crash) in the Pyrénées (France) :mad:

http://www.expatica.com/actual/article.asp?subchannel_id=25&story_id=42711

You have seen Brotherhood of the Wolfe (Le Pact de Loup)? It's just like that, only not with bears. Or cars. Or sheep. Well, it happens in France and there are angry people and a large animal that they hunt. And Monica Bellucci, so it wins for that alone. Anyway. It's a good movie.

pudding'slife said:
Thx U for these precise details.

:giggle:

Specificity is the key to effective communication. :hi5:

UberBeaver said:

You have seen Brotherhood of the Wolfe (Le Pact de Loup)? It's just like that, only not with bears. Or cars. Or sheep. Well, it happens in France and there are angry people and a large animal that they hunt. And Monica Bellucci, so it wins for that alone. Anyway. It's a good movie.

Specificity is the key to effective communication. :hi5:

Yes It's a realy good French movie... I love Vincent Cassel! I've See this in VO when I lived in Switzerland.

You should rent it, it's very good. And it has Monica Bellucci. And apparently the guy from "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not" is popular with the ladies, my wife is a big fan of his. And she doesn't speak French, so that's stupid, cause he's stupid, cause he is and he gets to hang out with Monica Bellucci so I hate him. Cause his head is dumb. Stupid jerk. Dumby. But aside from him being dumb, it's a good movie.

Oh, Vincent Cassell is the other guy. He's married to Monica Bellucci so he reaaaaaly is a stupid dumb head. He should go away, far away, and never come back. Like Napolean, but he should stay on the island. Not come back again. I don't like him either. Stupid fathead Vincent Cassell. Stupid stupid.

What is VO? Is that Swiss for IMAX or something?

Last edited:
monica_bellucci_021bn.jpg

How star a thread with Bear and finaly talk about Monica bellucci ?

UberBeaver said:
Is that the one with "the scene"? Her stupid husband is in it?

No, that film is "Irreversible."

elevated_u2_fan said:
I am assuming its a no to partial clothing scene AM I RITE?

Sorta. It's rather disturbing. Like I wouldn't watch it again type of thing. In fact, I don't think I made it through the first time.

She's gonna be in Shoot 'Em Up with Clive Owen and Paul Giamatti.

That movie looks badass.

UberBeaver said:
lol, you thought I picked my screen name based on a large vagina? :yikes: Can't a man just like rodents anymore? Why it always got to be sexual in nature?

Don't blame me! :lol: It's like that Canadian shop, Roots. An entire nation laughs at Canada every time it is referred to. It's clear you're not completely strange by now, Ube.

:yes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom