IO: I had a dream about Corey Feldman.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
Sam and I were staying in a cheap motel and Corey Feldman had the room next to ours and he kept stealing my blank Christmas cards and writing crazy messages on them but not signing his names so on my Christmas cards I had to say "Sorry about that....Corey Feldman stole my cards and wrote on them," but no one would believe me. :(

meegannie said:
Sam and I were staying in a cheap motel and Corey Feldman had the room next to ours and he kept stealing my blank Christmas cards and writing crazy messages on them but not signing his names so on my Christmas cards I had to say "Sorry about that....Corey Feldman stole my cards and wrote on them," but no one would believe me. :(

:laugh:

i love the surreal life. brigitte and flav are very odd. jordan knight is SO full of himself!!!!!! charro absolutely cracks me up, she's crazy! but dave and ryan starr seem like cool, normal people to me. great show! my guilty pleasure.

Yep. Gotta love a man with a big clock.

Though when it comes to Public Enemy, I was always more a fan of Professor Grif and his weird military stepping. :drool:

:wink:

Corey Feldman....remember Goonies ???
when he spoke to the housekeeper in Spanish and told her that the drugs were kept in the drawer...classic!

and how Corey was shunned by Michael Jackson during 9/11..."what kind of friend is that????" :lol:

U2democrat said:
i love the surreal life. brigitte and flav are very odd. jordan knight is SO full of himself!!!!!! charro absolutely cracks me up, she's crazy! but dave and ryan starr seem like cool, normal people to me. great show! my guilty pleasure.
:yes: i've only seen one or two of the episodes, but jordan came off like he still thinks he's relevent and people care about him and his career. he took up this entire room for himself (after ryan already said she wanted it as there were no beds left) and put all his suitcases behind the curtain so no one would come in. brigette did and she fell over. he pretty much just said "sorry, but stay out of my room!" :rolleyes: drama queen.

and yes, brigette and flava are odd. ryan and dave are the only ones on there i'd actually want to meet/talk to. very down-to-earth people who seem to appreciate any fame they've got. i think charro would be nice too if you could understand her. :wink:

Ah yes, the Goonies. Mouth was my favorite of course...and Corey was one of my first major celebrity crushes.

Heh.

brigette and flav are odd....

did anyone see public enemy open for U2 at the world music theatre near chicago during ZOOTV?
I did....they rocked

Which season of the surreal life came first
the one with corey feldman or the one with eric estrada...im confused...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Dude, I am addicted to the current season. :reject:

It doesn't get much better than Flavor Flav and Brigette Neilsen.

:heart: Mr F. :heart:

though some of his clocks really bug me....they are an odd couple but entertaining.

I want Jordan to go away! The episode in the studio where he was singing was enough to make me want to :barf: :yuck:

Everytime I see Charo I want to watch the Love Boat!

I HATED Corey Feldman on the first season :barf: He was so damn annoying. I had a mad crush on Vince Neil :D when I was 11 or 12 so I only watched that show for him :heart:

carrieluvv said:
Which season of the surreal life came first
the one with corey feldman or the one with eric estrada...im confused...
whichever one had vanilla ice on it. was that the one with eric estrada? i've only seen like one or two episodes from each, since at least half of each cast are totally full of themselves and seem to have an inflated view of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom