IO: I had a cup of coffee this morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I plan to throw myself on Salome's casket at what will be my last chance to profess my once secret undying love for him. :love:

to get the full effect of the shot, you will have to lick his navel!

I mean...he will still be dead...but :up: :up: it'll be a good, intoxicating shot!

:flirt:

I got the 1st disc and realized that she had sent me the 2nd disc from another show..

I don't like iced coffee. :mad:

Farting Clown Upstages Dead Person at Dutch Funeral!
Holland - Undertakers in a Dutch town are hiring a clown to try and ease the tension people feel at funerals by making children giggle and their parents smile.

The funeral clown, Roelof van Wijngaarden from Haarlem, says his tactics include breaking wind loudly. He told De Gelderlander: "Imagine adults following the coffin to the burial place. People are using their handkerchiefs, no one dares to speak a word. It's all very solemn. Imagine then this clown whispering to the children and at the same time letting out a fart. The children start to giggle and their parents get a smile on their faces. That's what we do, take the tension away."

"After one of the funerals I entered the room where the mourners were having their coffee. They were all very stiff, without a smile," he added. "I entered the room as if I were ashamed to disturb that solemn occasion and I went from one to another saying, "I'm not here, I'm not in this room."

Mr. Van Wijngaarden, formerly a clown in a children's hospital, says he has already attended three funerals as a clown and says the mourners seemed to like it. "In hospitals I tried to distract the children. At the cemetery, I'm trying to let the grief go."
http://www.cameraware.com/eyeon/archives/volume018/silly.html

Aside from all the water I drank today, I also had some green tea with breakfast and I had a Killians after dinner :hyper::|:hyper:

beli said:
I hate coffee, also. I was reading where MacDonalds in the USA have decided/where forced to stop serving their supersized coke which is apparently 1.1 litres! Who the heck can drink 1.1 litres of anything let alone liquid battery rot? :huh:

:reject:

I used to drink about two liters of Diet Coke a day.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i would so beat the shit out of that clown if he showed up at my funeral :scratch::shrug:

now that would be an interesting funeral. :wink:

clowns are the devil. :down::mad:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I'm afraid of clowns. I'm not coming to salome's funeral if there are going to be clowns there, not even for free booze :|
don't need clowns at my funeral
there will be plenty of people laughing anyway

They will be laughing at my drunken public displays of affection.

And the sober ones too, if they get there early enough.

Back
Top Bottom