IO:#I Got A New Phone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a pretty phone, April :love:. My sister had one like that and she left it on a table and someone nicked it. Muppet. I like a basic phone, I can't justify spending a lot of money on a phone because I have lost a phone and had one stolen, I don't trust myself with an expensive one and I'm a sickler for good brands like Nokia so I stick with them. The phone I got in Sept does all those things you expect from a phone, it sends messages and I can call people. It has a speakerphone option. I like that I can talk to people while leaving my phone sitting on my bed and wandering round my room chatting while doing my hair or something.

I just got a new phone too.. a Motorola :drool:

And it takes good pics too :hmm:

sicydesk.jpg

Internet :love:

i used to have cingular. i hate them, they're awful. i have t-mobile now. i've downloaded tons of ployphonic ringtones as well as megatones (the ones that are real songs). my ringer is currently a megatone of rio :love:

16 days! :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I only paid 1.49 for mine, too, but if I want ones outside of my tmobile zone I have to pay 4.99 a month.

They only had Streets, too, and it sounded lame. :mad:

that's my alarm. I wake up to that lame ass sound everyday (I need two alarm clocks to wake up in the morning. :reject: )

Great.. I just switched to Cingular from AT&T. It better not suck :mad: I got a kick ass phone and a great plan though..

My Motorola plays mp3s, so you can upload whatever you want from your comp to it. I took the mp3 of the R&H WOWY and cut out just the shine like stars part, and that's my ringtone now. :drool:

Sicy said:
Great.. I just switched to Cingular from AT&T. It better not suck :mad: I got a kick ass phone and a great plan though..
:laugh: if you'd waited you wouldn't have even had to bother.

if you ever want to change anything, be prepared. they'll extend your contract another two years! and if they change anything (like your bill date), your contract is extended. this happened to my mom (i'd already switched over).

i've heard sprint is the worst though. notoriously bad customer service for one. cingular's 800# is good, but everyone i've ever seen at a store is an asshole unless they're making a sale. t-mobile, on the other hand, recently was ranked by jd powers and associates as the best customer service of all wireless providers. :up: and their salespeople are nice even if you're not buying anything.

Back
Top Bottom