IO: I fell asleep in the library this morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I was left to uni just before 9 so I ran to the library to do my french homework - I went to the floor for languages and sat in one of the wee booths because I can study there in peace & quiet and not get disturbed.

Seeing as it was so early and nobody else was there I was listening to my music - this was about 9.10 then the next thing I remember is hearing a loud bang and jumping off my seat and going something that sounded like: "WOW!!!!" - some guy decided to sit infront of me and threw his bag on the table and it woke me up

This was at 10.10 :der: And I was late for my class which started at 10.

I hope ppl werent watching me and laughing snoring away :reject: :laugh:

and snapfish deleted all my photos :angry:

Thank goodness I saved the nice ones on the comp :angel:

I once fell asleep in a lecture.

There were 150 people in the lecture - my whole year group at uni, and I woke up to the lecturer standing right next to me, going

"Lucinda.................Lu-cin-da....................Lu-CIN-da....................LUCINDA!!!!!!!"

oh the shame and the degredation

bammo2 said:
:lmao:

I can just imagine you waking up all startled and disorientated and like wtf????? :confused:

I hope you weren't dribbling or talking in your sleep. now that would be embarassing......

I dont talk in my sleep, I could dribble :shrug: I dont snore either - I stopped snoring when they took my tonsils out :)

My sister & brother talk in their sleep - my sister really shouts though

One night she shouted out that she bought a muffin for 50p and then I heard my brother roaring with laughter from his room - it freaked me out - it was 4am in the morning and they were both sleeping. Felt like I was in a mad house.

I was all startled though

When I woke up after clattering about I threw all my stuff into my bag and ran for the lift - then I tripped over my lace getting into the lift and fell into some guy :eek:

Then I ran into my Spanish class looking like a mad woman with my hair sticking out because the wind and rain had made it frizzy and stick out and my cheeks were purple. I then made even more noise getting all my books out.

I am shameful. I always make noise and disturb things. :reject:

Lara Mullen said:
One night she shouted out that she bought a muffin for 50p and then I heard my brother roaring with laughter from his room - it freaked me out - it was 4am in the morning and they were both sleeping. Felt like I was in a mad house.
bwaaahahahaha

funniest thing I've read in a while

:up:

I laugh in my sleep. I try not to go to interference in the library because then I start laughing in the library. It seems like the funniest threads always start while I'm at the library :angry:

i fall asleep in all sorts of places--on the bus, in libraries, in lectures, in the campus center watching tv. pretty much everywhere exept in my bed.

my sophomore year in college i took an accounting class. One night I was studying for an exam after track practice, I fell asleep face down in the book and drooled all over whatever I was reading. I think I ruined 3 or 4 pages.

I hated that class.

My philosophy prof sophomore year was narcoleptic. He'd be lecturing (standing!) and just start to fall asleep. :laugh: Needless to say, I don't think I managed to stay awake for even one class all semester. During the exam people cheated when he started to doze. :mad:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I laugh in my sleep. I try not to go to interference in the library because then I start laughing in the library. It seems like the funniest threads always start while I'm at the library :angry:

see now im going to laugh in the middle of the computer suite becuase im thinking about laughing

I always laugh when I get sent a funny email or read something funny here

Maybe THAT's why ppl think Im weird :hmm:

I always laugh in Spanish class - Laura & Victoria always make me laugh by telling me some story at the most inappropriate time.

Back
Top Bottom