IO: i even look like a homosexual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by JessicaAnn

Pants with pleats -- for shame. :wink: [/B]

hold it hold it hold it.

okay, i generally despise pleats. they look terrible on most people.

however, on dressy pants, well made pleats (as you see in the photo), can be a good thing.

and besides, you're supposed to be admiring my ass and my pectorals.

Irvine511 said:

hold it hold it hold it.

okay, i generally despise pleats. they look terrible on most people.

however, on dressy pants, well made pleats (as you see in the photo), can be a good thing.

and besides, you're supposed to be admiring my ass and my pectorals.

I can't quiet see your pecs, but the ass is looking good.

Pleats = Not Good

Interference picture queen to the rescue.

dave_rob_face.jpg

jeffparty.jpg

body.jpg

U2@NYC said:
BTW, did you know they changed Hamburger's Mary name to Dakota Cowgirl?

:hmm:

Still the same great burgers, though... :drool:

what!?!?! when!?!?!!?

i ate there on Tuesday and it was still the same old Mary ... i like my burger medium-rare, with a side order of sass!!!!!!

dandy said:

i'm wearing beige pants right now, and i think they're rather fabulous.

:grumpy:

but this isn't about me, whoopsie.

Irvine, i can't see your piccies. i'm too cheap to pay. :sad:

I'm wearing beige undies right now! they match my beige brassierre boosie holster!
:drool:

ok, want to know something scarier than that? the truth: i'm wearing hot pink knickers and a hot pink bra and they do not match and i did not do this on purpose. shame.
:tsk:

Originally posted by JessicaAnn

Pleats = Not Good

HOLD ON a second.

Most guys DO NOT have an ass to speak of. So, flat fronts work fine. When you do have an ass, flat fronts are not good....pressing things up front (ifyouknowwhatImean). I prefer NOT to go out with things "pressed up and visible" out front.

That is my excuse for pleats. I thnk they look just fine.

~ pleated in Pennsylvania

...and please do not criticize CUFFS too. :mad:

zonelistener said:

HOLD ON a second.

Most guys DO NOT have an ass to speak of. So, flat fronts work fine. When you do have an ass, flat fronts are not good....pressing things up front (ifyouknowwhatImean). I prefer NOT to go out with things "pressed up and visible" out front.

can we agree that the thoughtful and judicious use of pleats can be a good thing?

(so says the boy with an ass that gets better every week thanks to lunges and 3-4 mile runs ... soon, you'll be able to bounce quarters off me buns)

joyfulgirl said:

We'll need a video. :wink:

Great pictures. You would be quite popular out here. :sexywink:

i really, really do want to take a trip out west and visit from friends both in Santa Fe and then maybe drive up to Santa Cruz and visit some friends there.

problem is time and money. aren't they always *such* obstacles!

are there gay cowboys in Santa Fe? this intrigues me, since my favorite Madonna video (and i am *not* a Madonna freak like all the aging twinkies) is the one for "Don't Tell Me." i have always had a thing for broad hats and tight jeans and black tank tops with bulging biceps (and nicely waxed shoulders ;)) and boots and twirling lassos and chaps and ... :combust:

Irvine511 said:

are there gay cowboys in Santa Fe? this intrigues me, since my favorite Madonna video (and i am *not* a Madonna freak like all the aging twinkies) is the one for "Don't Tell Me." i have always had a thing for broad hats and tight jeans and black tank tops with bulging biceps (and nicely waxed shoulders ;)) and boots and twirling lassos and chaps and ... :combust:

Oh yes, are there ever gay cowboys out here! My best friend isn't one of them but he did just buy the coolest pair of cowboy boots I've ever seen and I haven't been into cowboy boots since the late 80s when I used to wear them with black tights and mini skirts in NYC. His are cool because they've got a rugged, distressed, worn-in look and aren't the sissy looking kind. I'm wearing my cowboy shirt today. :sexywink:

You would have died for the gay cowboy who was in front of me in line at the Denver U2 show. He was so hot--had Italian shoes and a cowboy shirt and was seeing U2 on his way to deliver a cow from Oklahoma to Wyoming. :lol:

Irvine511 said:
...aging twinkies...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BEST.INSIDE.GAY.TERM.EVER!!! :yes: :up:

Irvine - I have to say I feel you are a perfect example of why I get so frustrated with some gay men -- you're smart, funny, well groomed & just too damn cute!! :mad: Same thing with one of my best friends... he's so damn cute & so gay (read: would NEVER be interested in me!). It's wrong, I tell you... just wrong. :grumpy: :D

(prays this will be accepted in the joking manner it's offered.... damn on-line communication snafus. :madspit: )

joyfulgirl said:

Oh yes, are there ever gay cowboys out here! My best friend isn't one of them but he did just buy the coolest pair of cowboy boots I've ever seen and I haven't been into cowboy boots since the late 80s when I used to wear them with black tights and mini skirts in NYC. His are cool because they've got a rugged, distressed, worn-in look and aren't the sissy looking kind. I'm wearing my cowboy shirt today. :sexywink:

You would have died for the gay cowboy who was in front of me in line at the Denver U2 show. He was so hot--had Italian shoes and a cowboy shirt and was seeing U2 on his way to deliver a cow from Oklahoma to Wyoming. :lol:

it all sounds so delicious out there ... :drool:

i pretty much put my men into two categories -- beautiful, and sexy. the cowboy thing is way sexy, and that's where people like my new avatar, Pullo from HBO's not-that-good "Rome" go. and then there's beautiful, where such delectables as Jude Law and Gael Garcia Bernal belong.

your late 80s outfit sounds totally rad.

BluRmGrl said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BEST.INSIDE.GAY.TERM.EVER!!! :yes: :up:

Irvine - I have to say I feel you are a perfect example of why I get so frustrated with some gay men -- you're smart, funny, well groomed & just too damn cute!! :mad: Same thing with one of my best friends... he's so damn cute & so gay (read: would NEVER be interested in me!). It's wrong, I tell you... just wrong. :grumpy: :D

(prays this will be accepted in the joking manner it's offered.... damn on-line communication snafus. :madspit: )

thank you for the kind words.

and we all know what aging twinkies become ... bitter old queens who live in bars and smoke too many cigarettes and then have to buy really expensive moisturizer in order to combat the ageing affects of cigarette smoke and they leer and try to grope the fresh, new twinkies in the bar who would never give it up to such a bitter old queen (at least not without picking up their bartab for the evening) yet they play hard-to-get-but-if-i-get-drunk-enough-maybe-i'll-be-available because they're insecure and adore the attention even if it is from a bitter old queen.

and then, 20 years and several Cher tours later, the new twinkies become the bitter old queens.

it's a circle of gay life.

you know, like in Lion King.

Irvine511 said:
thank you for the kind words.

and we all know what aging twinkies become ... bitter old queens who live in bars and smoke too many cigarettes and then have to buy really expensive moisturizer in order to combat the ageing affects of cigarette smoke and they leer and try to grope the fresh, new twinkies in the bar who would never give it up to such a bitter old queen (at least not without picking up their bartab for the evening) yet they play hard-to-get-but-if-i-get-drunk-enough-maybe-i'll-be-available because they're insecure and adore the attention even if it is from a bitter old queen.

and then, 20 years and several Cher tours later, the new twinkies become the bitter old queens.

it's a circle of gay life.

you know, like in Lion King.

Too fucking funny.... "circle of gay life".... priceless. :up:

zonelistener said:

HOLD ON a second.

I refuse to wear pleated pants; makes me look shorter and wider than I am; as for the flat front, I have no problem with my hardware being "pressed down and visible"; cuffs/no cuffs, either or is okay.

As far as no ass, you're right; BAW said I'm a "No-Butt"...:eek:

Back
Top Bottom