IO: I did all my Christmas shopping in one day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rochelle D said:
its only 6 weeks untill chritsmas i better get a wriggle on

OMG it's that close?! :shocked: The holidays are approaching too fast! :madwife:

GG I greatly admire how you were just able to go out there and get it all done in one day,lol. I need to start now because I always end up cutting it close with getting it done.

Mr. BAW said:
My lights are up...I'm cutting my tree tomorrow...:nerd: :nerd:

:no: whatever happened to lights and trees not going up till after thanksgiving :sigh:

greeneyedgirl said:
And golly, am I tired :wink:

Yep, got it all done.
Now I can sit back and enjoy the holidays :yes:

i thought about getting my shopping done back in august. i kept telling myself i was gonna get it done early this year. but now here i am and i still haven't even started it yet. so much for beating the crowds at the stores.

> clicky clicky <

Haven't started. :grumpy: I do keep my eyes peeled for items. The nieces & nephews (3) usually get gift cards. I have 3 other nieces, but no idea what to get them. My brother-in-law and his wife don't keep much contact with us. And we are never even acknowledged when we do send something for the kids. Makes me. Not like they reciprocate and send my daughter anything either. :mad: And besides them, it's just my husband and daughter. And I'm taking her to Hawaii for the concert - I told her that's part of her (and my) Christmas presents, and money for much else will be kinda tight. I really don't need anything else :wink:

yeahthat.gif

:grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom