IO: I can't stop telling people to....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsDarcy

War Child
Go and take their face for a shite!

It cracks me up...what a thing to say!!

"Can you do me a favour please?"......"No, go take your face for a shite!"
Sorry, I just had to share
who else has stupid sayings?

at work sometimes i imagine myself reacting with a smartass comment to a person on the phone who asks me something like "excuse me can you..." and then i would say "no..no i wont."

When people want to know where something or someone is, I like to say, "Hanging out of your ass, eating a ham sandwich." My sister used to use that answer all the time, and it would annoy the hell out of me. :mad:

my friend has a new one that makes me laugh:

"Why dont you have a nice warm glass of shut the f**k up!"

she has to make a concerted effort to not say it to her school kids when they're cheeky (shes a teacher) :lol:

"Blow it out your ass" has always been my personal fave. Simple but direct...it works for me :D

All very funny:lol:

Digsy, mine is similar to yours. Comes from the wrestler turned actor, The Rock.

Have a nice glass of shut up juice !

Bono's American Wife said:
"Blow it out your ass" has always been my personal fave. Simple but direct...it works for me :D

I've always loved this one because every time you hear it or say it, you (well....me at least) get such a visual of something just BLOWING out of the persons ass.

Just me? Ok then.

digsy said:
my friend has a new one that makes me laugh:

"Why dont you have a nice warm glass of shut the f**k up!"

she has to make a concerted effort to not say it to her school kids when they're cheeky (shes a teacher) :lol:

She totally stole that from Happy Gilmore.

When the grandmother asks:

- Excuse, can I trouble you for a warm glass of milk?

- You can trouble me for a warn glass of shut the hell up!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom