IO: I am staying up 24+ hours straight... for good reasons...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

For Honor

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Yup.

So that means lots of blue crack... and brains.... mmm..

You know how if you are Interference a lot, they make you re-sign-in? Does that happen any time of the day, or just at midnight, or just at midnight here, on the East coast of the US? (as in, standard time -5 hours)

Anyhow, I have to get back on a normal sleeping schedual, so I am going to exhaust myself. That is the only way to do things sometimes. That goes for a lot of things :sexywink: but I am just that way - I have to wear myself out before I can even think about sleeping.

And I have a big trip to Maine with the family, so I need to be on a decent schedual for that. I need to pack and get ready, too. And I will be getting a job again, too. So lots of reasons.

I miss waking up and seeing the sunrise, etc. I always wake up later in the day, or the afternoon, and it doesn't feel right. I'm a night owl, hardcore. But even when it comes to college, I want to work hard and take courses in the morning. I could care less about being social, besides, .... well.... heh, I was going to make an inappropriate comment about the 1970s song "Afternoon Delight", but I chose not to....

Anyways... It's Official, so I will keep my 24+ adventure documented here, in this thread.

I'll see you all around.................
F.H.

Oh yeah, I had a bowl of icecream, (Stewart's CHocolate, of course), and some water, and my cat jumped up on my bed, and ws going to check them out, which is none of his businesss - chocolate is not good for cats

So I totally blocked him. I wasn't rude, but my cat, Roy, was totally rejected. For some reason, it felt good. I didn't want to see him do something bad, and in addition, it was like - hey, that's non of your business..

...ah... but now he's playing the sympathy card any laying on my lap.... damn.......

At least I can still type... sort of....

I was actually dozing off, which wasn't so bad, but then my cat stated playing with this box in the corner of my room.... damn him...

it always happens........ I'm dozing off, and then somthing happens

Dammit
Now I; mpissed.

He' splaying with the plastic bag, and it's so annoying. He's balls of fur are intriguing him, and hes so ... everytime, he's just... my cat turns into such an ass!

same happens to me sometimes when i want to get away from staying up all night and sleeping until noon

Things are going well, i was dozing for a while but now I'm feeling good. I should rest my eyes, or use eyedrops, though.

Looked up a lot of interesting/not so interesting stuff about eastern zodiac.

What's you year, and I'll tell you some stuff about you, your sign, etc. It's entertaining, sometimes.

well, I don't know if it worked or not. I doubt it, since something cam up and it will probably keep me up late..... but who knows......

Location: Isolated... in New York (state). The net is my only contact with the outside world. It's like being undercover, or behind enemy lines...
Local time:
07-11-2005 11:09 PM

Look, it's not like I'm actually an undercover agent or something.........................

Angela Harlem said:
i go spazzy with no sleep. i take my hat off to you. well, proverbially, as i dont actually have a hat on.

Hey, taking anything off for me, even proverbially, is genuinely appreciated. THankyou :wink:

Yeah, I'm one of those people who stays up forever. Often I am up all night doing one thing or another. I think I need to eat more because of that, because I have a fast metabolism and such...... hmm........

Somehow it's easier for me to work late at night than during the day. I don't know why. I guess it's easier to get distracted during the day...maybe. Yes, I'm one of them people who stays up late too..

Like now, it's 1:11am over here... And I'm not even thinking about going to bed.

Yeah, you know what?

I woke up at a decent time the other day, but last night i didn't sleep at all. I stayed up all the way through until noon today.

I don't know how I do it, or why. But it's like huge amounts of energy come out of nowhere, and it's impossible for me to fall alseep. Maybe I need to do more pushups or something througouhg that day, I don't know.

?

Oh well.

I think a lot of it is mental, because I can like get my body to relax, sort of. But my mind is always working, on something... Hmm...

I guess my reasons are borderline illegal, but not really. Maybe forbidden, I don't know...

But I'm too much of a stiff, or straight arrow for most things...

which is good, because that sort of impression lets you sneak under the radar .......:ohmy:

.............:shh:...........:evil:.............:shh:

Back
Top Bottom