IO: I am a klutz!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ladylardence

Rock n' Roll Doggie
OK, so i stubbed my toe last night on my exercise bike, and this morning it was black and blue and swollen. I work for a radiologist, so I had it x-rayed at work, and guess what. It's broken!!! I have the worst luck when it comes to broken bones. I never broke a bone in my life until I was 30, and it just hasn't stopped. I swear, I break something just about on a yearly basis. This is getting ridiculous! :grumpy:

Hey Screaming Flower.....

:hyper: I found the PERFECT BOWLING BALL!!!!!!

It is Royal blue and has a big shinny Cubs logo (JUST like your minotaur). :hyper:

Oh I want it soooo bad. I even have red and blue matching bowling shoes (size 12) that I stole from an alley just outside of Chicago on Route 66. They would MATCH. :love:

will you go bowling with me Scheming Flour?

I will get you a pink satin jacket (varsity style) with the name "flower petal" embroided on the front!?!? :cute:

lardenceperson apparently didn't if she was walking around stubbing toes...

crossbones.gif

we can take the skinheads bowling...take them bowling

Screaming Flower said:
bowling jackets. :drool:

I think on the back, we need a couple of black bowling pins crossed with a bowling ball in the middle.

Can I offer you a Old Style? :up:

I wouldn't know, I haven't been bowling in Cleveland.

And I'm sorry for whatever Ohio has done to you. :sad:
We're not all bad.

ohio didn't do anything to me, i'm kidding.

i often say that i'm going to parachute myself to somewhere near columbus so i can watch the news, eat potato chips, throw things at the blue jackets' mascot, and see the 'big az bubba twin' thing in the vending machine at the GAP where interferencer kariann works.

I manage to sprain an ankle at least once a year. Some of the sprains are second-degree (torn ligaments). Ugh! This is not fun!

Back
Top Bottom