IO: I accidently bought dark chocolate coated sultanas instead of milk chocolate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: i like either kind of chocolate :up:

but my favorite is white chocolate :drool:

*wonders what sultanas are :reject:

Sultanas are like raisins.

How odd that you dont have them. The USA is a truely bizarre place. Three thousand flavours of ice cream and no sultanas. :huh:

Last edited:
Last week I bought 15 red apples instead of 15 green apples. My Dad and brother got a bit mad, they take these things very seriously. I have since learnt my lesson, I no longer offer to do the shopping by myself. :D

So, back to the YOGURT

what, exactly, is its draw?

I can't put my finger on it.

Last edited:
Swiss has the very best chocolate. Ever tasted the Lindt Excellence Natural Orange? Import it. You´ll love it.

I´m getting addicted since I couldn´t get no choc in Granada, Nicaragua. Amazing, a city of 20,000+ people without chocolate. Sure, there were choc cookies. But no plain choc. I bought fresh choc milk at the market (which is a thing you shouldn´t do). You sip it out of little plastic bags there.

Anyhow.. the Zurich airport was probably the most boring thing I´ve ever seen after being to Central America. But their choc is the best.

Last edited:
dark choco is said to improve mental capabilities. or something. anyway it's obvious I don't eat my fair share of the dark stuff :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom