IO" Hiccups Suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ernie had the hiccups the other night, and they were the most disgusting sounding hiccups I'd ever heard. I had to leave the room. :angry:

no one will ever do this at my bar when I tell them it really works, you get a full glass of water, you have to bend over and let it go into your mouth backwards, kinda like its almost gonna go up your nose, but drink it down and it really works. I get drunks who dont wanna do it in front of people, I tell them to go into the bathroom and do it, and they come back everytime in amazment.

DeadMansParty said:
no one will ever do this at my bar when I tell them it really works, you get a full glass of water, you have to bend over and let it go into your mouth backwards, kinda like its almost gonna go up your nose, but drink it down and it really works. I get drunks who dont wanna do it in front of people, I tell them to go into the bathroom and do it, and they come back everytime in amazment.

Thanks, Ricky. I'll try this next time.

Try it. It does work. Mum had us in hysterics in the kitchen teaching us this, back in the day. Hold the glass upright like normal, but lean your head over to the other side and drink from the opposite rim.
But in public, holding your breath is easier and less embarrassing :wink:

DeadMansParty said:
:up: I do that when i have the hickups,..and it works.

bending over and drinking from the other side works. I can't tell you how many times I've had people do that at gatherings - it's a riot watching newbies try it.

Especially when they've had a few drinks.

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom